Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by 🔾Emily H.
3 colors available

BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

Bree B.
Bree B.
Holly Springs, NC
I found that this product to be very heavy on my eyelashes and it made my eyes very irritated and extremely itchy. the process of the two coats just took too much time. The product did not last long and by the end of an hour, I found the majority smudged under my eyes. The look of the lashes where very clumpy and was very messy.
Daph E.
Daph E.
Love love love this mascara! I always have at least one package of it in or around my vanity. I always get complemented on my seemingly endless lashes, when really it's the microfibers of step 1 that make my eyelashes seem much longer and fuller. I have it in Blackest Black and it never disappoints!
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Review for: Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara 0.17 fl oz; 5.2 ml
I use to use this mascara years ago and it works great. I love the white primer that lengthens your lashes then the mascara is not thick and it doesn't clump. It's also inexpensive. It's available at Walmart and most drugstores. Definitely recommend this.
Alexis a.
Alexis a.
Review for: Intense XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara Mascara 551 Very Black 0.17 fl oz; 5.2 ml
I remember the hype about this mascara and I had rather high expectations for it that were not met. It made more of a clumpy mess for a reasonable price more than anything. I didn't repurchase after and I don't really recommend it when it comes to mind .
Jen H.
Jen H.
Sugar Grove, IL
Review for: XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara 501 Very Black 2 - 0.17 fl oz; 5.2 ml
Definitely my go-to mascara! It works like a charm! My lashes are thick, full, and look way bigger!!! They make my eyes POP!! I always have friends and co-workers asking what kind of mascara I use because they've noticed a change in my lashes!
Megan S.
Megan S.
Baldwin, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Giving 4 out of 5 starts because it's definitely not "micro fibers" like it says. However, still a great mascara!! You can actually tell a different from step one to two which is nice and it's not super expensive either!
Mar A.
Mar A.
The microfiber me are great! They form on your natural lashes as you apply the mascara. Then you apply the black part of the mascara to cover up the white microfibers. Lasts all day. Great alternative to falsies.
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
This is my favourite drugstore mascara. The consistency and pigmentation are spot on. It's not pricy and has good value. The packaging is sturdy and easy to clean. I would definitely buy this product again.
Christian S.
Christian S.
Hixson, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
WONDERFUL! I have long eyelashes so I LOVE when mascara makes them looks great & not like I used half the tube of mascara on them. This stuff is great & really makes your eyelashes look great!
viviana s.
viviana s.
Love this mascara!!! Have been using it since last year. It makes my eyelashes long and it is at a affordable price. I use this product almost every day. It is long lasting I recommend.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Wilkesboro, NC
How is this product regarding sensitive skin/eyes?
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Overland Park , KS
What's your favorite drugstore mascara?