Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by 🔸Emily H.Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by Ana B.Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by Gabriela S.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara
  • "This is one of the first mascaras that I ever used, it works great to add length and volume without making you look like you have fake lashed. Plus it comes off very easily as well." in 41 reviews
  • "I use to use this mascara years ago and it works great. I love the white primer that lengthens your lashes then the mascara is not thick and it doesn't clump. It's also inexpensive. It's available at Walmart and most drugstores. Definitely recommend this." in 18 reviews
Good for short lashes it makes your lashes super long super pretty and it lasts for a long time and I have really nice packaging I use this product almost everyday it's easy to apply and use
Kaila H.
Pickerington, OH
I never understood this mascara. I know you're supposed to use the white side first, then the actual mascara, but I can't personally tell a difference. I have really long lashes to begin with, so that could be why I don't notice a drastic difference, but I feel like it may be a waste. I'd be curious to see if it does in fact improve length on some others!
Wendy R.
I have been using Maybelline eyeliner since I was 12 (my mom went to work before I left for school...hehe) and I am 66 now. I have never developed a rash, I have never had any problems with it and I will continue till I meet my mom again in heaven. I just started using 24 hour super stay lipstick and while I agree with most I read here, it no way lasts 24 hour. I really feel they should change the name to 12 hour because that is about it but either that or lower the price 50%. I pay about $10 a shot for a container that doesn't last that long but it beats the frustration of having to apply and reapply others over and over during the day... Better than most I can honest say.
Bree B.
Holly Springs, NC
I found that this product to be very heavy on my eyelashes and it made my eyes very irritated and extremely itchy. the process of the two coats just took too much time. The product did not last long and by the end of an hour, I found the majority smudged under my eyes. The look of the lashes where very clumpy and was very messy.
Amanda J.
I have tried a few duo mascaras in the past but I have to admit that I don't really like the white base. I find it is difficult to see when applying and I never know if I put too much or too little on. The next I think my lashes are too clumpy or uneven from each other and I never get a natural finish
Olga C.
This is my go to mascara!! Drama and extra long lashes, no clumps no fuss! Easy to use and adds great volume! I use it when i feel like shine and make my eyes pop! I recommended to every girl who loves a little drama in their eyes!
Ruth E.
I firs tried this over 8 years ago (or so). It was the first Mascara I tried with the whole primer concept. It's overall a great product and works as promised. I like that it has the primer and Mascara in a single tool, which is a space and money saver. I think this is a great pharmacy alternative to the whole buzz.
Linds P.
Washington, DC
For a drugstore mascara, this little guy really packs a punch and contend with the best top dollar brands. Don't tell my Urbandecay mascara, but I think I might like this one slightly better since the brush is perfect for separation of the individual lashes.
Jennifer W.
Used this for a while . I have a hate and love relationship with this one . it depends who much you apply to be honest ! If you just started to use make up and don't know what you are doing stay away from this one !
Gissel Q.
Austin, TX
 I love this mascara is so easy to apply and just with the few coats you already have long lashes right there and then and the length and the volume stays during the day and that's what I really love about this product and I will continue to buy it because it's so expensive but it does the job ☺️
Rachel M.
Wilkesboro, NC
How is this product regarding sensitive skin/eyes?
Ariana G.
10 wisner ave middletown NY
Is this mascara good? im looking for a mascara that gives me volume and its helps my eyelashes look full.
Sarah T.
Overland Park, KS
What's your favorite drugstore mascara?
Jessica C.
I'm all about Mascaras and this XXL Vol + Leng WP Mascara is amazing.