Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by 🔸Emily H.Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by Ana B.Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by Gabriela S.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Georgia C.
I used this mascara a few times but I wasn't a fan of it. I have long lashes already and I felt it made them too long. They would rub up against my glasses. Plus, I felt the mascara was clumpy. It was also a little too pricey for me. I may try again.
Danielle S.
Franklin, WI
I love the two part process of this mascara. The white helps for you to find all of your eyelashes and to volumize what you have and then the mascara does wonders for length and curl! I would definitely recommend for people with no lashes like me!
Heather G.
Elizabethton
I have used this brand of mascara since I started wearing makeup. I will not use anything else. I get
Compliments on my lashes all the time. Asking if they're real, etc. lol. My lashes are nothing special, but this mascara gives them length.
aubrey j.
I love this mascara!!! I bought this mascara online. i use this amazing product every day to make my lashes look full of volume and thick. The packaging is presentable but a little boring but still a eye catcher. I definitely recommend this product!!
Michelle B.
Carrollton, TX
Very gorgeous and very pretty on my natural lashes, extensions and even on my fake eyelashes. It's easy to apply and very affordable and it doesn't fall of or smudge.
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I never understood this mascara. I know you're supposed to use the white side first, then the actual mascara, but I can't personally tell a difference. I have really long lashes to begin with, so that could be why I don't notice a drastic difference, but I feel like it may be a waste. I'd be curious to see if it does in fact improve length on some others!
Wendy R.
I have been using Maybelline eyeliner since I was 12 (my mom went to work before I left for school...hehe) and I am 66 now. I have never developed a rash, I have never had any problems with it and I will continue till I meet my mom again in heaven. I just started using 24 hour super stay lipstick and while I agree with most I read here, it no way lasts 24 hour. I really feel they should change the name to 12 hour because that is about it but either that or lower the price 50%. I pay about $10 a shot for a container that doesn't last that long but it beats the frustration of having to apply and reapply others over and over during the day... Better than most I can honest say.
Bree B.
Holly Springs, NC
I found that this product to be very heavy on my eyelashes and it made my eyes very irritated and extremely itchy. the process of the two coats just took too much time. The product did not last long and by the end of an hour, I found the majority smudged under my eyes. The look of the lashes where very clumpy and was very messy.
Amanda J.
I have tried a few duo mascaras in the past but I have to admit that I don't really like the white base. I find it is difficult to see when applying and I never know if I put too much or too little on. The next I think my lashes are too clumpy or uneven from each other and I never get a natural finish
Joanna m.
I think this is one of the best mascara. I love how it lengthens my lashes. It looks like falsies when I apply it. The only problem I have with this one in particular is that the mascara fades and the white coat under looks like crust by the end of the day. I wish they fixed the formula. But if you continue to reapply it should be ok.
Rachel M.
Wilkesboro, NC
How is this product regarding sensitive skin/eyes?
Ariana G.
10 wisner ave middletown NY
Is this mascara good? im looking for a mascara that gives me volume and its helps my eyelashes look full.
Sarah T.
Overland Park, KS
What's your favorite drugstore mascara?
Jessica C.
I'm all about Mascaras and this XXL Vol + Leng WP Mascara is amazing.