Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by Gabriela S.Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by Ana B.Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara uploaded by 🔸Emily H.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wendy R.
I have been using Maybelline eyeliner since I was 12 (my mom went to work before I left for school...hehe) and I am 66 now. I have never developed a rash, I have never had any problems with it and I will continue till I meet my mom again in heaven. I just started using 24 hour super stay lipstick and while I agree with most I read here, it no way lasts 24 hour. I really feel they should change the name to 12 hour because that is about it but either that or lower the price 50%. I pay about $10 a shot for a container that doesn't last that long but it beats the frustration of having to apply and reapply others over and over during the day... Better than most I can honest say.
Bree B.
Holly Springs, NC
I found that this product to be very heavy on my eyelashes and it made my eyes very irritated and extremely itchy. the process of the two coats just took too much time. The product did not last long and by the end of an hour, I found the majority smudged under my eyes. The look of the lashes where very clumpy and was very messy.
Vanessa A.
Didn't really notice any length added and it makes your eyelashes super clump. Overall it was just a mess not worth your money or your time. It's a cool concept if only it had actually worked. I would rather spend a more money on something that didn't clump and actually made my eyelashes look better not worse.
Amanda J.
I have tried a few duo mascaras in the past but I have to admit that I don't really like the white base. I find it is difficult to see when applying and I never know if I put too much or too little on. The next I think my lashes are too clumpy or uneven from each other and I never get a natural finish
Daph E.
Love love love this mascara! I always have at least one package of it in or around my vanity. I always get complemented on my seemingly endless lashes, when really it's the microfibers of step 1 that make my eyelashes seem much longer and fuller. I have it in Blackest Black and it never disappoints!
Ann-Michelle A.
Pomona, CA
This mascara definitely gives the volume and length that your looking for. I just find that it's so tidings that you have to do two different steps just to achieve that look. I'm the type of girl that just wants one formula with one wand to give me that magical lash look
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
I liked this mascara pretty well. I'm very picky about my mascara so, just because I didn't give it five stars doesn't mean everyone else wouldn't. I've literally probably tried every mascara out there. For a drug store brand it held up well. I would recommend it.
Karolina B.
Tyler, TX
I like it. My eyelashes are not as long but it made them a pretty good length. It's really easy to apply! I spent the whole day with it and didn't see much of a change just my eyelashes weren't curled anymore. But other than that it's a good mascara.
Sabrynab b.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I rarely use mascara but I have tried this one specifically. Not a fan! Left chunky residue and took forever to dry. I wouldn't pay $12 again for it or recommend it to anyone I know. A bit disappointed but you live and learn
La-Sweet M.
Atlantic City, NJ
A nice waterproof mascara that won't flake and finally I have found it in this mascara. Was very happy with this product and I highly recommend it to everyone if the can find it. Lately I haven't send it in any store:(
Rachel M.
Wilkesboro, NC
How is this product regarding sensitive skin/eyes?
Ariana G.
10 wisner ave middletown NY
Is this mascara good? im looking for a mascara that gives me volume and its helps my eyelashes look full.
Sarah T.
Overland Park , KS
What's your favorite drugstore mascara?
Jessica C.
I'm all about Mascaras and this XXL Vol + Leng WP Mascara is amazing.