BY MAYBELLINE

Up to 85% More LengthStep 1:Tame LashesStep 2:Brush on ExtensionsContact lens safe Ophthalmologist tested Made in U.S.A.Product Ingredients: Step 1:Water, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Cera Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Steareth-2, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal/Acacia Senegal Gum, Rayon, Panthenol, Ethylenediamine/Staryl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate Hydrogenated jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, 2-Oleamido-1, 3-Octadecanediol, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Simethicone, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Silica. [May contain +/-: Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide.]Step 2:Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Acaci Senegal/ Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Cera Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Talc, PTFE, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Stearate, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Panthenol, Methylparaben, Rayon, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Propylparaben, Synthetic Beeswax, Simethicone, Hydroxypropyl Chitosan, BHT, 2-Oleomido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Polyquaternium-10, Acrylates/VP Copolymer, Silica. [May contain +/-: CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, CI 77266/Black2, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide]. see more...

• I used to use this mascara. It was my all time favorite, but I have...2 Answers
  • I've been using this product for about 4 years now and have been lo...1 Answers
  • Does it hold a curl? does it do much for lengthening? 2 Answers
Bety P.
Bety P.
Love this product. The bad news its been a while I have not seen them at stores. Look everywhere and nope can find it. 😔 But it is a great mascara! Made my eye lash look long and natural.
jenny l.
jenny l.
I like how both sides are different when I put both sides on they make my eyelashes really long
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
La Porte, TX
I really liked this mascara!!!! My lashes are short and it seems like with the white side of it it really helped extend my eyelashes without making them clumpy. I purchased this at Ulta.
Carrie L.
Carrie L.
Oklahoma City, OK
It does give you the extension look, I apply this then I add volume as well for the extra boost
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Bullhead City , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an average mascara. The cool thing is that the different sides have different shaped wands. The small one is great for getting under your eyes. The large side is barely average. I use the smaller side for both lower and upper lashes. I won't be repurchasing however.
Carla V.
Carla V.
This product is wonderful, very soft, do not mistreat the skin, perfect coverage, always use it and love it, really highly I recommend it

este producto es maravilloso, muy suave, no maltratan la piel, perfecta en la cobertura, lo uso siempre y me encanta, la verdad lo recomiendo mucho
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
It has a good brush and good mascara and a fantastic everyday mascara. I would buy this over and over and over again. I use it every day, and every night its fantastic for the evening and the packaging is exciting and yes I would so recommend this item.
Giselle C.
Giselle C.
Separates your lashes and definitely gives you that false lash effect without looking clumpy. This is my second time buying it and definitely one of my favourite mascaras out there! I tend to buy mascaras from Maybelline because they're my favourite
Tasha F.
Tasha F.
Brilliant, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an ok product, I'm not a huge fan of the white. It made my eyelashes have almost a grey look even with the blackest black on top. It made them a tad bit longer but I probably won't buy this again. I like more of a clean, thick look.
Emily C.
Emily C.
This gives amazing volume and curl, I don't go out without it . I can wear this on its own without any other makeup and it looks outstanding. I've used other microfibre mascaras and it doesn't compare to this
Susie G.
Susie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this mascara. It was my all time favorite, but I haven't seen it in stores in a long time. Where can I buy it?
paloma a.
paloma a.
Schenectady, NY
Does it hold a curl? does it do much for lengthening?
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Dallas, NC
I've been using this product for about 4 years now and have been loving every second of it. When it became discontinued I was deviated and began "stocking up" on it. I currently pay almost double for 1 tube online just to use it because it's amazing. Applying several white coats usually helps mine get the fake look. I have never had so many compliments in my life about how great my eyes look while wearing this!