BY MAYBELLINE

Up to 85% More LengthStep 1:Tame LashesStep 2:Brush on ExtensionsContact lens safe Ophthalmologist tested Made in U.S.A.Product Ingredients: Step 1:Water, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Cera Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Steareth-2, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal/Acacia Senegal Gum, Rayon, Panthenol, Ethylenediamine/Staryl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate Hydrogenated jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, 2-Oleamido-1, 3-Octadecanediol, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Simethicone, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Silica. [May contain +/-: Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide.]Step 2:Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Acaci Senegal/ Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Cera Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Talc, PTFE, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Stearate, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Panthenol, Methylparaben, Rayon, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Propylparaben, Synthetic Beeswax, Simethicone, Hydroxypropyl Chitosan, BHT, 2-Oleomido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Polyquaternium-10, Acrylates/VP Copolymer, Silica. [May contain +/-: CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, CI 77266/Black2, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide]. see more...

• I used to use this mascara. It was my all time favorite, but I have...2 Answers
  • I've been using this product for about 4 years now and have been lo...1 Answers
  • Does it hold a curl? does it do much for lengthening? 2 Answers
Susan S.
Susan S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tried this product quite some time ago, didn't really like it though. Made my eyelashes long and thick but it looked more like spider legs. Maybe they remade the formula? Would try again.
Mia B.
Mia B.
¿Quieres lucir tus ojos en una noche?
¿O en el día?
¿Cuando quieras salir?
¿Cuando te quedes en casa?
¡A toda hora esta mascara quedará perfecta!
Camille N.
Camille N.
This mascara is the most volumizing mascara I have ever seen! Your eyes go from a 5 to a solid 10
Payel M.
Payel M.
India
Hands down maybelline makes the best mascara in drugstore. They are affordable they are black they are amazing. I don't have enough good things to say about Maybelline mascaras . I have used so many mascaras but when i am getting great lashes with maybelline them why try anything else. I will definitely but again once i finish mine. Great quality . Highly highly recommend.
Karla L.
Karla L.
I use this company like a lot of years and for the price I think it's okay because really the quality is just wow you don't need extensions or false lashes just put mascara and it is more natural and beautiful really I recommend you mabeline new York I love all the products of this company
Lauren U.
Lauren U.
Grove City, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Obsessed! This mascara not only made my eyelashes full it made them so long without appearing clumpy. I love the versatility of the dual one for really being able to customize my eyelashes for day or night
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its ok but its a little bit clumpy.
I dont really like clumpy mascaras to be honest and not many people do. I recommend it to beginners though.
Orbelys C.
Orbelys C.
Is my favorite mask of maybelline eyelashes, gives an incredible eyelash effect lasts all day long, I love it!
Isidora A.
Isidora A.
quilpue
Simply perfect, to my and to my mother we love haha whenever have the opportunity it bought without thinking it 2 times
Caitlin F.
Caitlin F.
Calgary
This is the only brand that I buy mascara from. Each time they bring out a new kind it does exactly as it's advertised. Can't get enough of it!
Susie G.
Susie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this mascara. It was my all time favorite, but I haven't seen it in stores in a long time. Where can I buy it?
paloma a.
paloma a.
Schenectady, NY
Does it hold a curl? does it do much for lengthening?
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Dallas, NC
I've been using this product for about 4 years now and have been loving every second of it. When it became discontinued I was deviated and began "stocking up" on it. I currently pay almost double for 1 tube online just to use it because it's amazing. Applying several white coats usually helps mine get the fake look. I have never had so many compliments in my life about how great my eyes look while wearing this!