BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

Up to 85% More LengthStep 1:Tame LashesStep 2:Brush on ExtensionsContact lens safe Ophthalmologist tested Made in U.S.A.Product Ingredients: Step 1:Water, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Cera Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Steareth-2, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal/Acacia Senegal Gum, Rayon, Panthenol, Ethylenediamine/Staryl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate Hydrogenated jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, 2-Oleamido-1, 3-Octadecanediol, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Simethicone, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Silica. [May contain +/-: Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide.]Step 2:Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Acaci Senegal/ Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Cera Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Talc, PTFE, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Stearate, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Panthenol, Methylparaben, Rayon, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Propylparaben, Synthetic Beeswax, Simethicone, Hydroxypropyl Chitosan, BHT, 2-Oleomido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Polyquaternium-10, Acrylates/VP Copolymer, Silica. [May contain +/-: CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, CI 77266/Black2, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide]. see more...

• I used to use this mascara. It was my all time favorite, but I have...2 Answers
  • I've been using this product for about 4 years now and have been lo...1 Answers
  • Does it hold a curl? does it do much for lengthening? 2 Answers
janet f.
janet f.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: XXL Extensions Waterproof Mascara Very Black 542 0.28 oz; 8.8 ml
I have been using Maybelline for years and I love this mascara. The price is great, and I love how it goes on my lashes. Does a great job building and separating my upper lashes and coats my bottom lashes nicely also. Packing is simple but eye catching. Packing is very colorful. I highly recommend this mascara. I can afford to spend more but why when this one does the job.
Amy T.
Amy T.
Review for: XXL Extensions Waterproof Mascara Very Black 542 0.28 oz; 8.8 ml
I love this I love this I love this. I think it's a brilliant eye-dea (HA!) to have a lash primer and a mascara in one! It makes for one less tube to take up space. This formula in particular gives you so much extension and volume - my lashes look amazing! I would absolutely recommend this over and over again!
Emy N.
Emy N.
Gainesville, FL
Review for: XXL Extensions Waterproof Mascara Very Black 542 0.28 oz; 8.8 ml
I recommend all Maybelline mascaras! I always pick to use them over any high-end ones! This mascaras make my lashes as long as they ever could be and I love that it is very black. It lasts all day and night and never smudges on me. Great product!
Shawney S.
Shawney S.
Johnstown, OH
Review for: XXL Extensions Waterproof Mascara Very Black 542 0.28 oz; 8.8 ml
This is such a great idea and it works well and is inexpensive compared to other brands. However, I'm personally not a huge fan of the brushes and I think that my eyelashes become extremely clumped looking with putting the two on.
Andree H.
Andree H.
Santa Clarita , CA
Review for: XXL Extensions Waterproof Mascara Very Black 542 0.28 oz; 8.8 ml
Hello lashes! When wearing this mascara I get asked all the time if I'm wearing falsies. I tell them it's just the mascara I'm wearing, and they are shocked. I use this for everyday and for my glam looks.
Hunter H.
Hunter H.
Belleville, MI
10/10
I've never had any issues with this product, doesn't clump my eyelashes together like most mascaras do and when it's dry it doesn't feel crusty. I enjoy using this for day to day makeup looks.
ashley w.
ashley w.
Review for: XXL Extensions Waterproof Mascara Very Black 542 0.28 oz; 8.8 ml
By far my favorite mascara. I love using false lashes but when I don't get the chance too I have this mascara on hand. It works just as good makes my lashes work perfect and is inexpensive
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Lehi, UT
Review for: XXL Extensions Waterproof Mascara Very Black 542 0.28 oz; 8.8 ml
I liked this mascara, but I am not sure the primer end really does much, except for adding another step! I liked the outcome I just wasn't overly impressed with it like I was hoping for!
Amber F.
Amber F.
Kennesaw, GA
Review for: XXL Extensions Waterproof Mascara Very Black 542 0.28 oz; 8.8 ml
I love the curve in the spooky. It makes application a breeze. I also like how this mascara coats and separates my lashes. Very dramatic. It's makes my natural lashes look like falsies
Emily G.
Emily G.
Review for: XXL Extensions Waterproof Mascara Very Black 542 0.28 oz; 8.8 ml
I have used this once. I didn't really think that it made that much of a difference on my lashes. It wasn't a bad product I just don't think that it did very much for me personally.
Susie G.
Susie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this mascara. It was my all time favorite, but I haven't seen it in stores in a long time. Where can I buy it?
paloma a.
paloma a.
Schenectady, NY
Does it hold a curl? does it do much for lengthening?
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Dallas, NC
I've been using this product for about 4 years now and have been loving every second of it. When it became discontinued I was deviated and began "stocking up" on it. I currently pay almost double for 1 tube online just to use it because it's amazing. Applying several white coats usually helps mine get the fake look. I have never had so many compliments in my life about how great my eyes look while wearing this!