Maybelline XXL Pro Extension Mascara uploaded by christine a.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

11X the VolumeStep 1: Build Volume Step 2: Seal for 24-Hour WearContact lens safe Ophthalmologist tested Each Step contains 0.15 fl oz (4.5ml)

• I used to use this mascara. It was my all time favorite, but I ha...2 Answers
  • I've been using this product for about 4 years now and have been ...1 Answers
  • Does it make your lashes fuller?2 Answers
Erika T.
Erika T.
Lewis Center, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wore this mascara for 8 years, yes 8!!!!!! I was devastated when Maybelline stopped producing it. I went to CVS and bought 4 of them and then ended up buying more off amazon. Now you can't really find them anywhere.

This mascara made my lashes SO long and so full that people honestly thought I was wearing falsies. I look back and pictures and still can't believe how long my eyelashes looked. The first wand had a white formula which basically coated your lashes and extended them. I would put two layers of that on so it built longer lashes and then I would coat it with the actual black mascara. The only downside was that sometimes I put so much of the white formula on it was hard to cover all of it with the black mascara.

Honestly if Maybelline started making this again I would buy it in a heartbeat. RIP xxl pro extension mascara.
janet f.
janet f.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been using Maybelline for years and I love this mascara. The price is great, and I love how it goes on my lashes. Does a great job building and separating my upper lashes and coats my bottom lashes nicely also. Packing is simple but eye catching. Packing is very colorful. I highly recommend this mascara. I can afford to spend more but why when this one does the job.
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Ann Arbor, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Once you get the hang of this product and get a little routine down this mascara works wonders! It makes my lashes look soooo much longer without making them clumpy or spider like. Stays all day and doesn't flake and not too expensive. Takes a little more time to apply than other mascaras but overall it's worth it
Fasnya G.
Fasnya G.
Tucson, AZ
I love this mascara! It lengths your lashes so much! Its insane! It has a primer for your lashes on one end, and the actual mascara on the other side. Which makes your lashes look amazing. I have purchased this mascara a couple of times. I would recommend this mascara to anyone looking for that full lash effect
Amy T.
Amy T.
I love this I love this I love this. I think it's a brilliant eye-dea (HA!) to have a lash primer and a mascara in one! It makes for one less tube to take up space. This formula in particular gives you so much extension and volume - my lashes look amazing! I would absolutely recommend this over and over again!
Bayllie R.
Bayllie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The product comes out easily but cost a bit much for my college budget. It also last all day giving me amazing lashes. Unfortunately it doesn't come off easily. I wound only recommend if you have a great job and know how to deal with stubborn makeup.
Becca H.
Becca H.
West Windsor, NJ
I love this mascara. It is not clumpy at all, it has the ultimate volume and makes my lashes look curled. I bought this at Target and it really adds dimension to my lashes. I love the packaging and overall, I would definitely recommend this product.
Emy N.
Emy N.
Gainesville, FL
I recommend all Maybelline mascaras! I always pick to use them over any high-end ones! This mascaras make my lashes as long as they ever could be and I love that it is very black. It lasts all day and night and never smudges on me. Great product!
Abby J.
Abby J.
Saint Cloud, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara works well but doesn't hold the best curl ever. I usually use maybelline colossal mascara but wanted to switch it up! This mascara probably works well for other people but with stick straight lashes this was not my favorite!
Angelica H.
Angelica H.
Spring Valley, CA
When I firSt started getting into makeup.all I would use was mascara and eyeliner and this was actually my favorite mascarra for a while because the white side would make my eyelashes long and the other side was to coat your eyelashes .
paloma a.
paloma a.
Schenectady, NY
Does it hold a curl? does it do much for lengthening?
Susie G.
Susie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this mascara. It was my all time favorite, but I haven't seen it in stores in a long time. Where can I buy it?
Rosemary H.
Rosemary H.
Irvine, KY
Does it make your lashes fuller?
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Dallas, NC
I've been using this product for about 4 years now and have been loving every second of it. When it became discontinued I was deviated and began "stocking up" on it. I currently pay almost double for 1 tube online just to use it because it's amazing. Applying several white coats usually helps mine get the fake look. I have never had so many compliments in my life about how great my eyes look while wearing this!