BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Mascara .34 oz Very Black 521 Lengthening Ophthalmologist tested, contact lens safe

• Does this mascara lengthen as much as it says it does? Too good to ...1 Answers
  • Dura todo el dia1 Answers
Emma Z.
Emma Z.
East Lansing , MI
Review for: XXL Pro Volume Very Black 0.34 fl oz; 10.4 ml
Love Maybelline mascaras. They are a great formula and I love the many options they provide customers. I think that their staying power is great. I have tried other brands including luxury brands, but always go back to Maybelline because it's reliable and very easy to buy (they are in every single store). Also because you have to replace mascaras quite often, these are at a price point where it doesn't hurt your wallet to purchase and be kind to your lashes!
Caroline P.
Caroline P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best mascara i've ever tried. If you wanna lengthen your lashes in a second this is perfect for you. It has to steps and two sides. First one is like a fiber liquid which leaves your lash looking longer and second one is the black long lasting mascara. I'm definitely looking forward to buying this again.
crystal j.
crystal j.
Review for: XXL Pro Volume Very Black 0.34 fl oz; 10.4 ml
Its good and makes your lashes look long but flakes a bit after 5 hours. I still like it makes my eyelashes look thick! I bought it because my sister recomended it. Its only about 8$ so its in my budget! I would buy this again!!!!! And really recommend to anyone who wants the effect of thick lashes
Ayesha E.
Ayesha E.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: XXL Pro Volume Very Black 0.34 fl oz; 10.4 ml
I personally did not like this mascara and make sure eyelashes feel heavy and clumpy and it just does not work for me if you like the clump you look or if you don't have a lot of lashes to begin with this might be for you but it just did not work for me and will not be repurchasing
JOHENY T.
JOHENY T.
Review for: XXL Pro Volume Very Black 0.34 fl oz; 10.4 ml

no soy muy de usar máscaras de pestañas, ya que en general son pensadas más para alargar y arquear las pestañas (cosa que no suelo necesitar particularmente). pero en este caso se trata de una máscara enfocada en el volumen y que se encontraba en oferta en perfumerías pigmento

Alecia P.
Alecia P.
Review for: XXL Pro Volume Very Black 0.34 fl oz; 10.4 ml
I love this product. It lasts all day just like it states on the packaging. This is very comparable to any high end brands you would buy at professional make up stores. The packaging is great and small so it doesn't take up much room. I would definitely buy again!
Chaylynn S.
Chaylynn S.
East Taunton, MA
Review for: XXL Pro Volume Very Black 0.34 fl oz; 10.4 ml
This dries out fast it works good but it dried out within like 3 weeks I wasn't happy about that but the product was great it looked like I had falsies on i have long eyelashes already but this made them pop even more
Kristen E.
Kristen E.
Boone, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first started using mascara, this is what my mom used to buy me. I tried using it later on when I became more acquainted with makeup, and it just doesn't give me the effect it used to.
Jodhely C.
Jodhely C.
Denver, CO
Review for: XXL Pro Volume Very Black 0.34 fl oz; 10.4 ml
Trying to get longer fuller lashes? Try this product that I absolutely love!! Very easy to apply and great results! As you add more product you will get longer lashes!
Sami N.
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: XXL Pro Volume Very Black 0.34 fl oz; 10.4 ml
Meh this mascara is.. Ok? It's like any other mascara you'll find. Not horrible, not good. Doesn't really do much but you can see some length. Volume not so much.
Estrella P.
Estrella P.
Dura todo el dia
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Does this mascara lengthen as much as it says it does? Too good to be true?