BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Mascara .34 oz Very Black 521 Lengthening Ophthalmologist tested, contact lens safe

• Does this mascara lengthen as much as it says it does? Too good t...1 Answers
  • I have somewhat sensitive eyes. Is this a flakey formula? 3 Answers
  • Dura todo el dia1 Answers
Maybelline XXL Pro 24 Hour Bold Mascara
  • "Very good, gives great length and volume. However, it rubs off easily and is far from sweat/waterproof" in 17 reviews
  • "This is the best mascara i've ever tried. If you wanna lengthen your lashes in a second this is perfect for you. It has to steps and two sides. First one is like a fiber liquid which leaves your lash looking longer and second one is the black long lasting mascara. I'm definitely looking forward to buying this again." in 11 reviews
  • "Very good, gives great length and volume. However, it rubs off easily and is far from sweat/waterproof" in 8 reviews
Logan G.
Saint Petersburg
I really love this product. It last all day & night. Doesn't clump my eyelashes. It's affordable & easy to get. It really makes my hazel eyes pop. I buy mine from rite aid every time. I definitely recommend this product!
Marlena S.
I love trying out Maybelline mascaras because they always come up with new, innovative formulas. The XXL is one of my favorites because the primer coat lifts and separates lashes while the color coat darkens, lengthens, and volumizes lashes. The end result is full, fanned out, fat lashes which is what every girl wants! My only criticism is the formula isn't as waterproof as some of Maybelline's others. Once water hits the eye area the product runs and it really stings!
Selva Nazaret L.
If you want better and bigger eye lashes that's what you'll have with this. I'Ve only bought it once and not because I didn't think that it does the job because it does better than what I could expect it, but because it is just skin prove and not eye prove and I tend to be very careful with the stuff I put on my eyes on the daily basics. However it's a great mascara
Sara D.
Bloomington, IN
My favorite drugstore MASCARA ever! This gives my lashes that extra umph that they need to survive all day. The lasting power of this is good. I wake up at 7 every morning and it usually last me til about 5 ish but when I get off work I touch it up and I'm good to go for all night!
Nyeka J.
Valley Stream, NY
Love this product. It looks like I'm wearing falsies whenever I apply it! I go back and forth between this and my Marc jacobs mascara. The packaging is very simple and large enough to find in your bag. I would definitely purchase again.
Jen W.
North Beach, MD
I have only bought and used this product once.  I have very light blue eyes, I did not like the thickness of my lashes after using this mascara.  The packing was nice but I gave it to a friend after using it once.  I personally wouldn't, but I do not like having bold lashes.
Sarah M.
Snyder, TX
This formulation leaves your eyelashes soft but fierce. I have never had a problem with clumping or flaking. The primer works great at lengthening your lashes and the other side leaves your lashes big and intense!
Alecia P.
I love this product. It lasts all day just like it states on the packaging. This is very comparable to any high end brands you would buy at professional make up stores. The packaging is great and small so it doesn't take up much room. I would definitely buy again!
emma m.
Yuma, AZ
Love it! Will definitely use more often! Easy to apply and use as well. Love using it when going out for the night! First time I've used in a while and it is very long lasting. I would recommend others to use if they're looking for something long lasting
Janay W.
Green Bay, WI
Love the dark black this mascara is and how long and clean it makes my eyelashes look. There are rarely ever clumps either! It lasts a long time so I dont mind spending the extra dollar for the good quality.
Jena T.
Edinburg, TX
I have somewhat sensitive eyes. Is this a flakey formula?
Estrella P.
Dura todo el dia
Sarah C.
Does this mascara lengthen as much as it says it does? Too good to be true?