BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• really it works? They have any comments that may indicate me?1 Answers
  • Does it leave clumps and does it come in different colore?3 Answers
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Holly pond, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use to be one of my favorite mascaras from maybelline. They are one of the best drugstore brands you can buy mascara from. But anyways, this was really similar to the original white/black mascara from maybelline. The first step acts as a primer/lengthen and the second has the color and volume. Works decent for about four hours but because of all the product you load onto your eyelashes typically fallout happens around the four hour mark waterproof or not.
Ayuni P.
Ayuni P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The microfiber need getting used to. It's like weird stuff in your mascara. It does have great effect making your lashes look instantly volumize and incredible. It's clumpy though so you have to wiggle alot when applying so you don't clump. This is my first microfiber type of mascara and I won't repurchased it.
ashley c.
ashley c.
Somerville , NJ
I finally found a mascara that doesn't clump and give me spider lashes. This mascara doesn't run when i get a little teary eyed. It is bit break the bank expensive so it is a go to when i need to buy more. i would certainly recommend this brand even if it isn't this exact one.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
North Babylon, NY
This mascara is amazing! It's literally false lashes in a tube! I was blown away when I tried it. I couldn't believe that this product quality and formula could be found at a drug store not to mention that I don't need to wear actual false lashes! Must have!
Briana J.
Briana J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is great except for the flakiness after wearing for a long time. The flakes irritate my eyes really bad. But when it goes on it's nice and looks like false lashes which I really liked. I wouldn't recommend to people with sensitive eyes though
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Mc Leod, MT
I've purchased this product a few times and I absolutely love it! It never clumps on my lashes and it builds really well, so it works for a natural or big dramatic look. Only downfall is the product doesn't last long. I still recommend using though!
R A.
R A.
This is my favorite mascara at the moment. I use black it is amazing it makes your lashes dark n full. My lashes are small and this mascara doubles the size of my lashes. Its the best drug store mascara, and ive tried a lot. This is the best.
Ava K.
Ava K.
I've never used a brownish black colored mascara so this was my first time using it. When using this mascara, I only use it with certain looks since it isn't a complete black but I do like using this to switch up the look on my lashes!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Sarasota, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite mascara. This lasts all day long and it makes my eyes look really good. I love how much longer my eye lashes look when I have this on. This is very inexpensive at Target and I will continue to buy this product!
Sophia A.
Sophia A.
Just love this mascara. Makes my lashes look longer and thicker. Easy to apply and easy to remove. I really like this product. It is long lasting and helps make the eyelashes look longer and fuller. Great for people of all ages.
eve l.
eve l.
Goose Creek, SC
Does it leave clumps and does it come in different colore?
María S.
María S.
really it works? They have any comments that may indicate me?