Maybelline Wonder Finish Liquid to Powder Foundation uploaded by Reni N.Maybelline Wonder Finish Liquid to Powder Foundation uploaded by amanda h.Maybelline Wonder Finish Liquid to Powder Foundation uploaded by Umema H.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Wonder Finish Liquid-to-Powder Foundation, Honey Beige . SHADE IS Honey Beige

Umema H.
salmiya
Review for: Liquid-to-Powder Foundation 1 fl oz; 30 ml more...
I’m buying this product for years I really like it how it looks on my face, gives it a very smooth look and It has a great coverage. Best liquid to powder finish I've ever used. Like this better than most expensive foundations. I bought this foundation from ebay.
Hyba D.
amazing product they are so beautiful and m so exciting to get them and try them thank u so much to give me this experience and m so happy of u .
I like the colors and shape of products and they'll make me feel so full and sufficient 💜 thank u one more time love u all 💜 when I get them I'll do a video to review them 💓
Alyse C.
Sydney
Review for: Liquid-to-Powder Foundation 1 fl oz; 30 ml more...
Great product for those days when you want to look flawless but not caking the makeup on. Looks beautiful on the skin and lasts. Great drug store product!!
Elizobieth G.
Miami FL
Review for: Liquid-to-Powder Foundation 1 fl oz; 30 ml more...
Light, smooth finish and easy to apply. I LOVE this stuff! It's very difficult to find But it would certainly be something I'd still like to use
shrouk A.
suez
I love this product very much. It is high quality, easy to use and suitable price. I love it very much and want to use it again
Jessica M.
Amazing blends really well i just ran out of this product and i havent been able to find it cant wait till i do find it
emna b.
Is there a dupe for this foundation?