Maybelline Wonder Finish Liquid to Powder Foundation uploaded by Reni N.Maybelline Wonder Finish Liquid to Powder Foundation uploaded by amanda h.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Wonder Finish Liquid-to-Powder Foundation, Honey Beige . SHADE IS Honey Beige

Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
It's super blendable and does not settle into lines. Its an amazing product to have for yourself. I recommend it
Hyba D.
amazing product they are so beautiful and m so exciting to get them and try them thank u so much to give me this experience and m so happy of u .
I like the colors and shape of products and they'll make me feel so full and sufficient đź’ś thank u one more time love u all đź’ś when I get them I'll do a video to review them đź’“
Alyse C.
Sydney
Review for: Liquid-to-Powder Foundation 1 fl oz; 30 ml
Great product for those days when you want to look flawless but not caking the makeup on. Looks beautiful on the skin and lasts. Great drug store product!!
Elizobieth G.
Miami FL
Review for: Liquid-to-Powder Foundation 1 fl oz; 30 ml
Light, smooth finish and easy to apply. I LOVE this stuff! It's very difficult to find But it would certainly be something I'd still like to use
shrouk A.
suez
I love this product very much. It is high quality, easy to use and suitable price. I love it very much and want to use it again
Jessica M.
Amazing blends really well i just ran out of this product and i havent been able to find it cant wait till i do find it
emna b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is there a dupe for this foundation?