Maybelline Wonder Finish Liquid to Powder Foundation uploaded by Reni N.Maybelline Wonder Finish Liquid to Powder Foundation uploaded by amanda h.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Wonder Finish Liquid-to-Powder Foundation, Honey Beige . SHADE IS Honey Beige

Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Liquid-to-Powder Foundation 1 fl oz; 30 ml
I love this foundation! Please why can't I find this ! It goes on like a liquid but it dries to feel like a powder ! It is a great price and get a full product . It only takes a little to full out the whole face. I recommend this to anyone so can find this
Jasmyn S.
Vancouver, WA
Review for: Liquid-to-Powder Foundation 1 fl oz; 30 ml
I got this at Walgreens, it was on clearance and I went with it! It was pretty awesome for the price, not sure I'd stop using my other brands but it your in a pinch it works great! I'd buy this product again!
Nicole P.
Review for: Liquid-to-Powder Foundation 1 fl oz; 30 ml
I love this product so much! I have bought it several times now and will continue to. I have also recommended it to all of my friends and family! Well worth your money!
amanda h.
Fort Myers, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice product it is a little runny but has a great dry finish so I use it to blend with other products. I have my own crazy routine with my makeup
angela j.
Indianapolis
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this it feels so smooth like it's whip and it makes me look younger and hides my wrinkles to it's a very good product.
Alexandra P.
Ridgewood, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amo esta cream deja la piel espectacular lo q me e ncanta es q no te deja la piel grasa y te deja refrescante me gusta mucho
Kate L.
Claremont , NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Liquid-to-Powder Foundation 1 fl oz; 30 ml, Liquid-to-Powder Foundation 1 fl oz; 30 ml, Other
Such a great product that leaves your skin looking radiant and natural every single time. The finish is pure perfection!
Emelsyth O.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Maybelline wonder finish is like a skin perfector and to can blurs imperfections, can give you brightens.
Mikaela W.
Bruceton Mls, WV
Review for: Liquid-to-Powder Foundation 1 fl oz; 30 ml
One of my quick foundation in my selection! It has a matte finish & dont cause me to have breakouts.
Reni N.
Liquid perfect coverage and a weightless powder finish in one incredible makeup. It's super blendable and does not settle into lines. I use it as a highlight shade.
emna b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is there a dupe for this foundation?