BY MAYBELLINE

The high shine of a gloss in lipstick form. Made in USA see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Moundsville
Perfect on the go lipstick! Small container makes for perfect throw in your purse and go! It glides nicely on the lips! Not sticky or hard to apply! Stayed on for quite a long time also! I would definitely recommend this product to others, I plan to use again!!
Maria S.
Maria S.
Stockton
Very nice color i used it a few times its a long wear lipstick but i wouldnt recommend it fpr eveeyday use because to me it dryed out my lips but everyones skin is different so i do recommend this to people that don't have sensitive skin like me
misty w.
misty w.
Homer City, PA
Maybelline wet shine lipstick has quickly become a favorite product of mine. I only need to reapply typically once a day. It looks like I have freshly glossed lips all day without the hassle of carrying around a lipstick and lipgloss.
Angélica G.
Angélica G.
Alfred, NY
I love Maybelline's lipsticks because they have modern colors, they are long lasting and don't dry out your lips. Nice package, easy to apply, for me those lipsticks are perfect! So it worths the money you invest. So, I highly recommend to get your Maybelline lipstick!
Stacie S.
Stacie S.
Banks, OR
One of my new favorite lipsticks. It's more like a lip balm. Very pretty colors and moisturizing on the lips. I think these are more pigmented than a regular lip balm. They are also shiny but like a lip balm they don't last long. I find myself having to reapply often.
Roheena F.
Roheena F.
Love the color, and it stays small easy to carry you can literally keep it in ur pocket bra or underwear, can be repeated and used on the daily, easy to afford and I would buy it again and recammend it to many others .
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Lynwood, CA
I absolutely love maybelline lipsticks when they say super long lasting it totally right i put them to test already very long lasting
Marisol T.
Marisol T.
Love this color. Not too bright or faded. Goes on smoothly and provides a natural finish. You can usually find it at most drugstores.
Nickie G.
Nickie G.
Cedartown, GA
Love it I stumbled on to this by a coupon my mother in law gave me so far it's my go to. The moisturizer in it leaves you feeling amazing
Alysia H.
Alysia H.
This maybelline lipstick is very pretty and it looks goregous on. It looks good on all skin tones and theres a great variety of colors.