BeautyLipLip MakeupVoronajj
Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds Lipstick, Plum Solitaire - 13 oz

Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds Lipstick, Plum Solitaire - .13 oz

by Voronajj

Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds Lipstick contains glossy formula with its sculpting tip contours lips precisely. Aqua-botanicals and Vitamin E keep lips kissably soft and smooth. Gives a non-sticky feel. For best results twist bottom dial to the right...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds Lipstick, Plum Solitaire - .13 oz!
Ashley M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
1,156 reviews
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds Lipstick, Tawny Twinkle - .13 oz
Love this easy affordable lipstick. It’s compact and I can take it anywhere. My small clutch or any purse. I actually thought I had lost this lipstick until recently when I found it in one of my bags.
Brittany O.
Aiken
Review for: Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds Lipstick, Jewels & Berries - .13 oz
I like this product a lot. I feel that this product is priced well. I would recommend this product to others. I would purchase this product again and hopefully they always keep it stocked in stores or online.
Elese J.
Compton
Review for: Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds Lipstick, Jewels & Berries - .13 oz
Maybelline lipstick beautiful I just love it the vibrillent smooth color perfect sensation I love wearing lipstick and lipgoss to make sure my lips shine Elf Cosmetics Prism Eyeshadow Palette - Naked

Simone A.
Moorhead
Review for: Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds Lipstick, Jewels & Berries - .13 oz
Love this to they're all the best I would wear them everyday all-the-time make my lips feel soft and shiny
Meagan F.
Brewer
Review for: Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds Lipstick, Jewels & Berries - .13 oz
I love Maybelline lip products, they really do last longer than other similarly priced glosses and this one didn't disappoint!
member-a73c5
Review for: Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds Lipstick, Jewels & Berries - .13 oz
It is a nice shine lipstick I love the color that I have and it went on smooth and stayed on a long time I use it a lot
Nellie S.
Dona Ana, NM
Review for: Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds Lipstick, Jewels & Berries - .13 oz
Wow. This just made your lips look so pretty. Loved the way it felt going on. Looked awesome when the light would hit it a certain way.
Betty W.
York, PA
Review for: Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds Lipstick, Jewels & Berries - .13 oz
Color was not what I thought. Much brighter on than what it looked like. Only bought once. Kinda pricey. Did like how it had a gloss finish. Probably not a product I would buy again. Would recommend for someone who switches up lip stick.
brooke W.
2533 Stevens mill road
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds Lipstick, Jewels & Berries - .13 oz
This is my favorite lip collection! It literally matches anything I wear! I love the smooth finish that isnt thick. This lip stick last all day too!
Amy Y.
Portland
Review for: Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds Lipstick, Jewels & Berries - .13 oz
So smooth and glossy but full coverage. Definitely a lot of glitter went into making this product lol. Great price. Perfect for when u want ur lips to SHINE and DAZZLE.

Looking for your answer?