Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds Lipstick, Brilliant Bronze uploaded by Paola T.Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds Lipstick, Brilliant Bronze uploaded by Brenda A.

BY MAYBELLINE

LIPSTICK see more...

• About how long do these last on your lips?2 Answers
Anita C.
Anita C.
This was ok, I thought it was a little bit too sticky feeling though. So overall not a favorite.
Angela F.
Angela F.
I love the way it make my eye look bring out my eyes and it last all day until i take it off
Autum J.
Autum J.
I really enjoyed this color and the lip gloss itself. Such a nice texture as well as color.
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very glittery.... I would probably not buy again! It's reasonably priced and easy to find.
Kaitlin C.
Kaitlin C.
Lutz, FL
Theses lipsticks are amazing and have always kept my lips feeling pampered and mouturized
Megan J.
Megan J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color of this is gorgeous! Isn't transfer proof, but very pretty and worth the money.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Lumberton, NC
Its beautiful! Love the way it looks on my lips and the way it compliments my skin tone.
Anna S.
Anna S.
I love this lipstick. It feels so smooth, and I love the hint of sparkle in the color.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Sanger, CA
I love the moisture extreme lipstick. It keeps your lips from cracking and getting dry
Carol M.
Carol M.
Glenville, PA
Love the wet look and the staying fresh for a long period of time. Color is gorgeous.
Brindley F.
Brindley F.
Atlanta, GA
About how long do these last on your lips?