Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds Lipstick, Brilliant Bronze uploaded by Paola T.Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds Lipstick, Brilliant Bronze uploaded by Brenda A.

BY MAYBELLINE

LIPSTICK see more...

• About how long do these last on your lips?2 Answers
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
West Monroe, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds Lipstick in Brilliant Bronze is easy to use. I am a repeat Maybelline customer. The brand is long lasting and a seriously inexpensive product. I would recommend this brand to others.
María E.
María E.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have only one, but beautiful. The color is excellent. It smells great and the texture is perfect. Not dry lips, not at all. I really like and would buy more and other tones. I love Maybelline
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Douglass, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product stays so well and gives me the confidence I like to have while wearing lip color. I get several compliments on it and I feel like the colors cant be matched by other brands.
Shirley C.
Shirley C.
I love the colors they have available. Albeit that you do have to reapply every so often. I like to use this line for an ombre look or to have a bit of a shimmer look to my lips.
Vasty M.
Vasty M.
Pasco, WA
Ugh what can I say, I love it. It plumps up my lips, making them look like kaylie Ks! In love wouldn't trade this lipstick for anything. From a scale of 1-10 i gov wit a 20 :)
angel d.
angel d.
Los Angeles, CA
Beautiful color. I love the shimmer and long wear! The price point is reasonable and the product is very easy to find! It's definitely a stable in my beauty regimen
Mariana G.
Mariana G.
Pasco, WA
I have to admit that this "diamonds" lipstick wasn't one of my favorites, I didn't like the way the "diamond" effect felt on my lips it felt a little too sandy.
Ayesha E.
Ayesha E.
Tucson, AZ
Was not my favorite I've had better bronze lipsticks from other companies it didn't stay put how to keep reapplying wasn't for me ended up giving it to a friend
Rubi T.
Rubi T.
Indio, CA
Tried this collection in a different shades but I didn't really care for them the color had too much shimmer and it felt like it cut my lip
yulissa R.
yulissa R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I owe several Maybelline lipsticks and I love them you can take them anywhere you go they don't take space up and super nice to wear
Brindley F.
Brindley F.
Atlanta, GA
About how long do these last on your lips?