BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

MAY WET SHINE LIP GEMS N ROSES

Buy on Amazon
Brittney W.
Steubenville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely adore it. A must for a night out. I got this at a CVS and even got cash back rewards for buying it. It was at a reasonable price to begin with. So you know I was super stoked. I started using it at night over a nude color lipstick. It made my lips pop and even seem a bit plumper. The only slight draw back was alone it was a little too sheer for me. But paired with your favorite lipstick,it goes all the way. I would recommend this to any friend looking for some pop at night. Definitely buying again.
Paola c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So Maybelline stopped making this lipstick a while ago. Was buying them at flea markets and such, and when they just weren't available anywhere locally, I found them on Amazon. Great lipstick. Sparkles, moist, stays on all day... If you can't find them on Amazon, it's probably because I've bought all of them!
Robin S.
High Point
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this color in the past and it is so easy to apply its like putting on chapstick! This has exceeded all my expectations! I use this lip color when I'm going for a more natural look! Would definitely recommend if you want something quick and easy to apply!
Abdelisse F.
Moseley, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
i bought this and fell in love right away! is soft and smooth it does wear down quite a bit however it looks great even when is faded :) i love using this just on the inside of my lips and i "kiss my hand" to get a more "natural look" and it works great!!!
Feda H.
New York
Love the color. Nice red shade. I would recommend to a friend. It is long lasting and fantastic. It was worth the price. I brought it form Macy's. it was on sale with a free gift. I am a first time user. I would recommend to others. Love this product.
Greeshma R.
Tempe, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my favorite lip stick many years ago and they stopped making it. Given my Amazon handle and the name of this lipstick, you can probably understand why I loved it so. Thrilled to see you can get it. For nostalgia and well, because it's awesome.
Candy M.
Clearwater , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My fav go to lip color. It's creamy and easy to wear. Very flattering on most skin tones. It makes me look sunny and cheerful and compliments all my outfits. I got it from cvs and will continue recommending to others.
Marlee S.
Pittsburgh , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this color and this brand of lip color! Make my lips so shiny! I love how it moisturizers them as well. I totally recommend this to any who needs a good color to add to their beautiful lips! I loved this!
Tiny F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the lip gloss. It's so shiny, it has a natural look it. I love it how it feels on my lips. And I love that it's, not too expensive it's so affordable . I would recommend this to my family and friends.
Corinne H.
Martinsburg, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Maybelline. As far as lip color goes it's not my absolute favorite. But it's definitely great quality for the price. My go to mascara has always been Maybelline so I do trust in this brand and love it and although this is not my absolute favorite product it could be yours.
Michele L.
Sunnyvale, CA
I want to start wearing lipstick but don't know where I should start? I have very pale skin color.
Brindley F.
Atlanta, GA
About how long do these last on your lips?
Susan H.
Cordova, MD
Does this lipstick look matte when it's dry?
Leila J.
Algarve, PT
Were these lipsticks discontinued?
Cassie R.
Glencoe, AL
I have been interested in trying this product. I can't stand a sticky lip product or one that doesn't last that long. Can anyone tell me if this product is sticky and does it stay on your lips for a reasonable amount of time? Thanks! :-)