BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

MAY WET SHINE LIP GEMS N ROSES

• Does this lipstick look matte when it's dry? 1 Answers
  • I have been interested in trying this product. I can't stand a stic...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new shine lip stick for...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Amazon
Mariana P.
Mariana P.
Titusville, FL
While the color was what originally drew me to purchase this lipstick, I have to say I was horribly disappointed. The color in itself barely lasted an hour on my lips and the application felt a bit like a hassle. I needed multiple coats before the color came close to mimicking what I had been expecting on my lips and to have it fade so quickly was almost heartbreaking. If only for the color in itself, I would buy it again but I can see myself needing to retouch so much it wouldn't even be worth it.
Nina S.
Nina S.
Let me tell you about this lip glosses bonus pack. I've been searching for a really good color of lip gloss. I wanted something that would last me for hours. And i was so thankful that I found this set. They both last for a great amount of hours. They both have a little shimmer to them, which i just love. I also love how it's a bonus pack. I sure do recommend these to anyone who's in search of a great lip gloss, and here you get a bonus one that come together as 2.
Rebekah S.
Rebekah S.
Santa Barbara, CA
I had several of the Maybelilline Wet Shine and Wet Shine Diamonds lip colors back in the day, including this one, Plum Sparkle. I loved all of them. However, this line has been discontinued for at least two years. I don't know how people are writing reviews of it now as if they had just bought it. Even in original packaging, that's a pretty old lipstick. I was heartbroken when they discontinued the line, but what can a girl do?
Alex R.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
Not my favorite, it is kinda think on the lips, and does not have a ton of staying power. Very glittery and not in the best way, sorta teenager glittery that you can literally feel the glitter on your lips, which really is not the look I am going for and drives me nuts, because lip products should feel nice because that is a very sensitive area of the body.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Prt Jefferson, NY
I've never seen this in the store but I receive it as a gift. Since my name is Heather, Hehee. It was light and came on very shiny and pink and well glittery. You can kind of feel the glitter on your lips. It doesn't have a bad taste like wax or anything. I gave it a 3 because the glitter is just not for me. I personally wouldn't recommend
Tammy I.
Tammy I.
Lancaster, CA
I tried the diamond collection and wasn't impressed at all. The packaging is fine and it's easy to use. This was my first time purchasing this product and I felt when I applied it to my lips the texture was a rough feeling. I personally would not recommend this lipstick but if your into the bling look it may work well for you!
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Love all the Wet Shine lipstick from Maybelline. These leaves your lips looking plump, soft and shining. The lipstick feels creamy, and they smell just great. The colors are bold enough and even when are fading out leaves some tint in the lips, so are perfect for work because you never look disheveled even as the day pass.
Denise F.
Denise F.
Aurora, CO
These lip glosses are good! I love the smell and they work great when you have really dry cracked lips. They really help heal your lips. I love in Colorado and its cold and in this weather we need this kind of product to help heal our lips often. I like that it helps nourish and moisturize the lips for a long time.
Monet F.
Monet F.
Ashville, AL
I am not an adventurous person so when I bought this plum lipstick I thought I would never be able to pull it off. Then I fell in love! Who knew that purple could be such a flattering ,everyday fall shade? It was bold and made a statement without looking crazy. The formula was nice as well, smooth and non drying.
Alice B.
Alice B.
Frederiksted, VI
I have this lipstick and I have had it for a while. I am not a big fan of this lipstick. It has a very shiny finish which is not my favorite. It is pretty long lasting and easy to apply. It is not bad lipstick it is actually really good quality but I do not like it because it is not for me. but i would recommend.
Michele L.
Michele L.
Sunnyvale, CA
I want to start wearing lipstick but don't know where I should start? I have very pale skin color.
Brindley F.
Brindley F.
Atlanta, GA
About how long do these last on your lips?
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Glen Burnie, MD
Is this sheer and glossy?
Cassie R.
Cassie R.
Gadsden, AL
I have been interested in trying this product. I can't stand a sticky lip product or one that doesn't last that long. Can anyone tell me if this product is sticky and does it stay on your lips for a reasonable amount of time? Thanks! :-)
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Gilbert, AZ
How is the pigmentation of this lipstick? Also does this lipstick make the lips feel dry or chapped after application?