BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

MAY WET SHINE LIP GEMS N ROSES

Buy on Amazon
  • "Very pretty shade ... must have for summer :) its really moisturizing and long lasting :)...loving it" in 36 reviews
Brittney W.
Steubenville
I absolutely adore it. A must for a night out. I got this at a CVS and even got cash back rewards for buying it. It was at a reasonable price to begin with. So you know I was super stoked. I started using it at night over a nude color lipstick. It made my lips pop and even seem a bit plumper. The only slight draw back was alone it was a little too sheer for me. But paired with your favorite lipstick,it goes all the way. I would recommend this to any friend looking for some pop at night. Definitely buying again.
Tiffiney D.
I did not like this product at all. I have the shade Spoiled In Rubies and I found this color to be patchy. It would work great as a liquid lipstick topper as it is glitter, shiny, and a nice gloss. However I will not be purchasing this product again.
Paola c.
So Maybelline stopped making this lipstick a while ago. Was buying them at flea markets and such, and when they just weren't available anywhere locally, I found them on Amazon. Great lipstick. Sparkles, moist, stays on all day... If you can't find them on Amazon, it's probably because I've bought all of them!
Robin S.
High Point
I have used this color in the past and it is so easy to apply its like putting on chapstick! This has exceeded all my expectations! I use this lip color when I'm going for a more natural look! Would definitely recommend if you want something quick and easy to apply!
Abdelisse F.
Moseley, VA
i bought this and fell in love right away! is soft and smooth it does wear down quite a bit however it looks great even when is faded :) i love using this just on the inside of my lips and i "kiss my hand" to get a more "natural look" and it works great!!!
Greeshma R.
Tempe, AZ
This was my favorite lip stick many years ago and they stopped making it. Given my Amazon handle and the name of this lipstick, you can probably understand why I loved it so. Thrilled to see you can get it. For nostalgia and well, because it's awesome.
Candy M.
Clearwater , FL
My fav go to lip color. It's creamy and easy to wear. Very flattering on most skin tones. It makes me look sunny and cheerful and compliments all my outfits. I got it from cvs and will continue recommending to others.
Tiny F.
Love the lip gloss. It's so shiny, it has a natural look it. I love it how it feels on my lips. And I love that it's, not too expensive it's so affordable . I would recommend this to my family and friends.
Corinne H.
Martinsburg, WV
I love Maybelline. As far as lip color goes it's not my absolute favorite. But it's definitely great quality for the price. My go to mascara has always been Maybelline so I do trust in this brand and love it and although this is not my absolute favorite product it could be yours.
Sarah C.
Cuero, TX
I didn't like the super high glossy look of this lipstick. The color was pretty just too glossy looking for me. It was easy to apply and a decent price. I only used it a couple of times. If you enjoy a high gloss look this lipstick is for you.
Michele L.
Sunnyvale, CA
I want to start wearing lipstick but don't know where I should start? I have very pale skin color.
Brindley F.
Atlanta, GA
About how long do these last on your lips?
Leila J.
Algarve, PT
Were these lipsticks discontinued?
Courtney C.
Glen Burnie, MD
Is this sheer and glossy?
Nicole B.
Gilbert, AZ
How is the pigmentation of this lipstick? Also does this lipstick make the lips feel dry or chapped after application?