BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

MAY WET SHINE LIP GEMS N ROSES

• what was your favorite “look” when you first started wear...5 Answers
  • Does this lipstick look matte when it's dry? 1 Answers
  • I have been interested in trying this product. I can't st...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Very pretty shade ... must have for summer :) its really moisturizing and long lasting :)...loving it" in 36 reviews
Jay đź’–.
I liked this lip gloss,and I'm really sad that they don't sell it anymore! I used up my whole tube of it last year,it was sheer but could be built up. It was pretty shiny,and I liked how it looked over lipstick. I give it a 7.5/10 and would recommend if you find it.
Brittney W.
Steubenville
I absolutely adore it. A must for a night out. I got this at a CVS and even got cash back rewards for buying it. It was at a reasonable price to begin with. So you know I was super stoked. I started using it at night over a nude color lipstick. It made my lips pop and even seem a bit plumper. The only slight draw back was alone it was a little too sheer for me. But paired with your favorite lipstick,it goes all the way. I would recommend this to any friend looking for some pop at night. Definitely buying again.
Ashley R.
Pompton Plains
This is my go to for a natural look. The packaging is super cute and original. You wouldn’t even know this is from a drugstore. I like the way it feels and it makes my lumps look so full and plump. I buy this all the time! Lately I can only find it online.
Kristy C.
amesbury
I loved this lip color. It was smooth and not tacky. I thought the packaging was cute. The price was great. It def met my expectations. I would buy it again. I bought mine at Walmart. I would recommend this to my friends
Tiffiney D.
I did not like this product at all. I have the shade Spoiled In Rubies and I found this color to be patchy. It would work great as a liquid lipstick topper as it is glitter, shiny, and a nice gloss. However I will not be purchasing this product again.
Charlotte M.
kentfield
I love this product so much. It’s very long lasting and easy to apply. It has a great texture and the color is beautiful. I love it so much and I would recommend this to anyone.
Kristen R.
The color of this product matches the color of the bottle almost completely! The only reason for 4 stars is it is a little bit sheer and not as pigmented as I would have thought. It goes on so smooth and it’s very easy to apply. You are definitely getting what you’re paying for and I would 100% recommend to all
Paola c.
So Maybelline stopped making this lipstick a while ago. Was buying them at flea markets and such, and when they just weren't available anywhere locally, I found them on Amazon. Great lipstick. Sparkles, moist, stays on all day... If you can't find them on Amazon, it's probably because I've bought all of them!
Robin S.
High Point
I have used this color in the past and it is so easy to apply its like putting on chapstick! This has exceeded all my expectations! I use this lip color when I'm going for a more natural look! Would definitely recommend if you want something quick and easy to apply!
Abdelisse F.
Moseley, VA
i bought this and fell in love right away! is soft and smooth it does wear down quite a bit however it looks great even when is faded :) i love using this just on the inside of my lips and i "kiss my hand" to get a more "natural look" and it works great!!!
Ann K.
Edmonton
what was your favorite “look” when you first started wearing makeup? I was obsessed with that frosted/shimmery look and loved maybelline wet shine diamonds lipstick 👄 in the early 2000s!
Michele L.
Sunnyvale, CA
I want to start wearing lipstick but don't know where I should start? I have very pale skin color.
Brindley F.
Atlanta, GA
About how long do these last on your lips?
Leila J.
Algarve, PT
Were these lipsticks discontinued?
Courtney C.
Pasadena, MD
Is this sheer and glossy?