Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds Diamond Shine Nail Color, Mauvey Rock 520 uploaded by Khyati S.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds Diamond Shine Nail Color, Mauvey Rock 520 see more...

• Does this nail polish last?1 Answers
  • I want to purchase this, how do I? Or where can I? Please...1 Answers
Katie O.
Oooh My Goodness How I Wish Maybelline Had NEVER DISCONTINUED This Line Of Nail Polishes & Lipglosses/Sticks. These Were My JAM Back In The Day!!! Thankfully I Found Some Of The Polishes On EBay And Hoarded A Few Up!! Hehe. Wish They’d Come Back Out With The WHOLE WET SHINE DIAMONDS 💎💎 Line!!! PLLLEEEAAASSSEE #Maybelline
Caitlyn B.
This nail polish for me just didn’t give me everything I wanted. It’s good to use and goes on well but I didn’t like the color to much after putting it on and in my line of work which is retail, it didn’t stay on that well for me or last all day.
Kayla H.
Milton, WV
This isint a color I would usually buy, but it was a gift. I do like it a lot more than I had originally expected. It's very shiney and smooth. Lasts a decent enough amount of time but I have problems with it chipping when doing dishes.
Amanda F.
Zanesville, OH
I remember my mom and grandma always had Maybelline nail polish. I always have a least a few nail polishes by Maybelline. This specific one is great. I love the color and the shine 💎💎💎
Tarah V.
Tampa, FL
Every girls needs some diamonds & here are yours! This beautiful type of polish not only offers a great, smoothly applied polish, but that little bit of glitz that's so fun.
Leslie H.
Now this is metallic...alot of people underrated drugstore nail polish...it's wonderful if u always wanted the nails u see on people magazine this is where it is!!!
Khyati S.
I love this nail polish!! 💅🏽 the color payoff is great and the polish layer very well. The shade I own is 510 Peach Glimmer, which is a beautiful pinky shade with silver glitter. The only con about is that I find it to be a bit sticky, but the color lasts a very long time and it looks great on the nail
Paola P.
Orlando, FL
Maybelline makeup products are okay they can be a hit and miss kind of brand the nail colors formula can be very goopy and sometimes runny I would test it out before I buy it to be on the safe side
Ronda R.
Maybelline Wet Shine Wet Look Nail Color Pink H20 is easy on the wallet and the color is very pretty. I often think of pink as a spring color but I paint my nails pink throughout the year.
lola h.
Greenfield
This is one of my favorite nail polishes ever, the color itself is just so beautiful, and it lasts two weeks WITHOUT a top coat so i say this nail polish is 100% great and i recommend this a lot
I want to purchase this, how do I? Or where can I? Please and thank you
Gabriela S.
Does this nail polish last?

Amazon