Maybelline Wear N Go Lip Liner uploaded by mary edith B.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

lip liner

Gabi H.
St Petersburg, FL
I really liked this product. It stays on all day and night so it is super long lasting. This met my expectations but didn't exceed them. The packaging was nice and I would for sure buy them again.
mary edith B.
Eastern
I use a lot of .my foundation I use liquid and powder.my concealer.my eyeliner would love to try something new. my loreal has always done great for me.i will give it's five.
Heidi B.
Winchester, KY
Easy to apply, makes my lips look amazing and lasts most of the day!! Love love this stuff! I can drink, eat or kiss :*) and not have to worry about it wearing off
Karen L.
Big Rock
I think a good lip liner helps the lips stand out. It gives your lipstick a more define look and helps shape your lips. You can tell the difference with or without it, just try it yourself. This Mabelline lip liner is an awesome one to get. It doesn't feel stiff or like clay, it goes on smooth and last really good.
Deanna M.
Louisville, KY
This is actually my most favorite lip liner. I prefer a more natural look but color on my lips is a must because my lips blend with my skin. Maybelline cherry brown gives a perfect subtle pop of color perfect for my cocoa skin.
Kimmy O.
East Hartford, CT
I love this stick so much. Its good for going to fancy events or even just casual gathering to be honest. I would highly recommend this product.
Amber B.
Union City, OH
Love them especially the color tattoos but i love all the products too :) you should really try them bc they are also pretty affordable too
Thalia D.
Chicago
Makes my lips look even more heart shaped.It also is a good quality.Last for a pretty long time.By the way, you can also find it on sale.
Alice C.
Peoria, AZ
Love maybelline wear m go lip liner. Color cherry brown is perfect color for me. Lasting lip color.definately moist and pumps lips.
Meg T.
Austin, TX
Maybeline is a cheaper brand.
So, we can not expect too much.
But, price x quality is very good.
For day by day use is excelent.