Maybelline Volume Xl Seduction Plumping Lipstick - 140 Petal Attraction uploaded by Vanessa R.

BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

Ladies, you no longer have to long for full, plump lips! Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Plumping Lipcolor is infused with collagen to plump up your lips and give you the full pout you've always wanted. see more...

• How's this product? I would like to try it1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Crystal E.
Crystal E.
Brandon, VT
Review for: Maybelline Volume Xl Seduction Plumping Lipstick - 140 Petal Attraction
This lip stick has added some amazing courage to my self confidence. I feel like a super model when I apply this. The lip plumping is just and added bonus. I notice that it does not sting nor hurt when you apply it to your lips like other brands. The different shades in this brand are phenomenal as well.
Madison D.
Madison D.
Provo, UT
I had higher expectations for this product after reading other people's reviews online, so I was a little bit disappointed. Overall though, I felt like it was a perfectly adequate product. In the future, I will probably look for a different lip plumping option. Not a bad product, I was just underwhelmed.
Faith D.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
I can't use this there something in it that broke me out around my lips so I don't recommend it also it burned not a tingle a burn. So I guess I was allergic.
Pina A.
Pina A.
Orlando, FL
i love this lipstick is great super easy to apply is very beatuful color and look good is beautiful i can use for any occasion you love, is easy to use
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Palm Coast, FL
Its great for having a subtle plump lip along with some color. it's a 2 in 1. Really great idea and such a good product in my opinion.
B C.
B C.
Sedalia, MO
Mayelline is guick and easy brand to find on the go.
It is a great and easy to us, stays on well and easy on the skin.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
I love dark shades, and since I have very plump lips, I am a big showoff. This lipstick and in this specific shade gives me that huge lip effect I love, without having to do the outer line, which I'm not a fan of
Kaykay H.
Kaykay H.
West Green, GA
Tried these lipsticks when they first came out, not really a fan of it? I tried different shades and none of them were even close to what the color said it was. Did last all day though but not a fan! Wouldn't recommend at all!
Alexa Monserrat C.
Alexa Monserrat C.
Doral, FL
I love this product, it makes my lips look sensational, voluptuous, and extremely sexy and kissable. The pigmentation of this lip is incredible, it also comes in beautiful colors that will make you look fabulous at all times.
samantha s.
samantha s.
Clay city, KY
Love this plumper its perfect and the color pigment is amazing i have had so many of my friends take it and never give it back and then having to buy more but what are friends if they dont use your make up and not bring it back
Fabiola C.
Fabiola C.
Miami, Florida
How's this product? I would like to try it