Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Plumping Lipstick uploaded by Zhalya O.Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Plumping Lipstick uploaded by Vanessa R.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ladies, you no longer have to long for full, plump lips! Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Plumping Lipcolor is infused with collagen to plump up your lips and give you the full pout you've always wanted.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Yes. Super cheap. Beautifl colors. Great for all ages. Plumping action isn't even needed since I have fairly plump lips already. But it's still very beautiful. " in 14 reviews
  • "I love the long lasting piece of the lipstick but more than that I love the good quality and the beautiful color selection" in 12 reviews
  • "I loved this product the first time I used it. It's very creamy and has a nice colour." in 7 reviews
Moriah M.
Harlan, IA
This was one of my favorite lipsticks but I can't find it anymore. It applied smoothly and the color was wonderful. As far as plumping ability goes, it definitely works. However, it's not a light tingle type of plumper. It stings quite a bit, but because of that, it plumped very well.
Courtney G.
Northport, ME
Used this with a little lip liner and pow ! Have some lips ! If I use this stuff I go for a light eye look. This stuff feels light and smooth ! And a great color!
Lauren M.
Nice formula. Creamy and not drying with nice color payoff in one swipe. Definitely need a liner. Only gave it 4 stars because it claims to be plumping and it wasn't, but I didn't really expect it to be. It lasts long and wears great. I think it's a nice comfortable formula and good drugstore option! Recommended!
Crystal E.
Sudbury, VT
This lip stick has added some amazing courage to my self confidence. I feel like a super model when I apply this. The lip plumping is just and added bonus. I notice that it does not sting nor hurt when you apply it to your lips like other brands. The different shades in this brand are phenomenal as well.
Anna D.
Kenmore
I enjoy this lip product. It's not the most smooth and buttery application, but for the price it is pretty pigmented. It seems to last a long time before I need to apply again. There is a wide range of colors but I would like them to expand on their nudes collection for all skin tones
Morgan M.
Fleming island
Mabelline lip color shades always stay on all day. You might have to re apply after eating/drinking for trust can fade the color a little bit but its moisturizing and the colors are vibrant with shine and color. I'm definitely a fan of mabelline and will continue to use it
Vanessa R.
I love dark shades, and since I have very plump lips, I am a big showoff. This lipstick and in this specific shade gives me that huge lip effect I love, without having to do the outer line, which I'm not a fan of
Jasmine A.
Honestly, maybeline is one of my favored drugstore products. I am yet to be disappointed. The price is right, the quality is great, the value is awesome. I don't have any complaints. This lipstick has great color pigmentation and did I mention the price is right.
Karleigh S.
Saegertown
Maybelline always gives you a bang for your buck. This lipstick line defoniately is affordable and glides on well for the lips. This product went beyond my expectations and I love the feeling of this on my lips. I would say you should try this product.
Madison V.
Whitsett
 I love this product!  It doesn't cause any lines or anything really it just is very affordable. Some of their lipsticks or like a luxury lipsticks it feels like and you can buy these at any drugstore. I would recommend this to people who have dry lips.
Fabiola C.
Miami, Florida
How's this product? I would like to try it
Ashley S.
Belleville, IL
I been trying to find a lip stick that lasts all day. I was wondering how long this stays on? I am a single mother and have to two job so I don't really have time to be replying multi times.