Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Plumping Lipstick uploaded by Zhalya O.Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Plumping Lipstick uploaded by Vanessa R.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ladies, you no longer have to long for full, plump lips! Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Plumping Lipcolor is infused with collagen to plump up your lips and give you the full pout you've always wanted.

Buy on Amazon
Crystal E.
Crystal E.
Brandon, VT
This lip stick has added some amazing courage to my self confidence. I feel like a super model when I apply this. The lip plumping is just and added bonus. I notice that it does not sting nor hurt when you apply it to your lips like other brands. The different shades in this brand are phenomenal as well.
Madison D.
Madison D.
Provo, UT
I had higher expectations for this product after reading other people's reviews online, so I was a little bit disappointed. Overall though, I felt like it was a perfectly adequate product. In the future, I will probably look for a different lip plumping option. Not a bad product, I was just underwhelmed.
Faith D.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
I can't use this there something in it that broke me out around my lips so I don't recommend it also it burned not a tingle a burn. So I guess I was allergic.
Pina A.
Pina A.
Orlando, FL
i love this lipstick is great super easy to apply is very beatuful color and look good is beautiful i can use for any occasion you love, is easy to use
Allaina N.
Allaina N.
Groton, CT
Maybelline products are amazing. I've never used this shade of lip stick but there other lip sticks are amazing g so I can't wait to try this one
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Palm Coast, FL
Its great for having a subtle plump lip along with some color. it's a 2 in 1. Really great idea and such a good product in my opinion.
B C.
B C.
Sedalia, MO
Mayelline is guick and easy brand to find on the go.
It is a great and easy to us, stays on well and easy on the skin.
Deborah A.
Deborah A.
The color is beautiful! Perfect for the fall. The formula is good. I would recommend to someone else.
Norma A.
Norma A.
Absolutely love Maybelline ! All of their lipsticks are beautiful ! Will be looking for this shade !
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Long Beach, Ca
This is such a pretty color and i like the packaging! it leaves my lips nice and pretty!
Fabiola C.
Fabiola C.
Miami, Florida
How's this product? I would like to try it
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Belleville, IL
I been trying to find a lip stick that lasts all day. I was wondering how long this stays on? I am a single mother and have to two job so I don't really have time to be replying multi times.