BY MAYBELLINE #12 in Lip Plumper

• Are these still available for purchase?1 Answers
  • Hello! This product comes in a transparent tone or has a ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Yaritza L.
This Is a great product keeps your lips locking fresh and nice I like it just got it once but need to but 2 more 😄
Kathryn C.
Stratford
I love this plumper! The color is awesome, and it smells great! It lasts for a few hours. I get mine at CVS and it’s fairly priced. Super easy to apply! I’d recommend this to anyone that loves a cute plumping gloss!
haydin s.
queen creek
I have been signed up for some time now and have never received my first box; I wish it would arrive so I could give my opinions of the products sent to me...
Didn’t really like this very much. It’s a good product just not anything I like. I was given this by a freind. It’s good just not for me. The packaging is nice for this brand. I would recommend it because others might like it. It’s not for me
Belinda S.
Love this product. Would recommend time and time again! Living for the color as well! Silky smooth and a must in my client kit
Destiny S.
It is a good product. However I do believe there is room for improvement. While reading about it I expected more from the product. Applying it was kind of difficult it was very clumpy. I would recommend this, however I would warn them of the flaws I found.
Sarah K.
Drums
This product is amazing! It does the job! If you have ever wondered what you’d look like with lip injections this is the product to buy! It’s applicator makes it so easy to apply, and is available and most drugstores and even Ulta! I’d recommend this to anyone and everyone!
Andreea N.
Bucharest
Acest produs chiar oferă un plus de volum buzelor. Îmi place foarte mult. Chiar îl recomand. Merita incercat
Joanna H.
I dont Line color es muy claro el color necesito otro para poder cobrarlo bien esta chido el color no hay mucho problema
Ellie P.
Great feeling , long lasting effects , easy to apply , got lots of complements about how good it looked
Shiru Y.
Edmonton
Is it worth the buy?
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
Angelina K.
Saint Louis, MO
I've been looking for a good lip limped that looks more like lipstick or matte instead of gloss. Since this is sheer- would it look more natural instead of glossy?