BY MAYBELLINE

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
  • "I love using the this lip plumper, not every day, but when I'm feeling it I will. It makes my lips beautiful and I love it. " in 702 reviews
jemma T.
Tasmania aus
Worked alright for an hour but then it wore off would recommend if you’re not looking for a long lasting lip plumper
Mitzy S.
I love it, its design, the quality the Super recommend, it's great and at a low cost... Maybelline is a good!!
Ximena P.
xalapa
La fórmula es muy buena, al momento de secar no se cuartea,se siente super suave.no te reseca los labios, y es muy cómodo de traer
gerta G.
Oslo
I like it is very natural. It was my first time i tried it. I bought it in a beauty shop in my neighborhood. It was just like I expected. I would buy it again of course.
Kavithi M.
Love this product. I have tiny lips and this product makes it bigger
Definetetly reccommend ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
If u have small lips like me u should check it out!!!
Anonymous
I didn't really like this product. There was no applicator included and it didn't come off with makeup remover
Jennie-Lea L.
Camborne
I was given this as a present because my lips are quite thin and saw an improvement When using this product
Alex Y.
Beloeil
ITs cool, i recommendate for person Who dont have dry lips or sensive lips... On case, IT an cool Product, I seen a difference after 3 utilisations...
Destinee N.
Pembroke dock
I think this lip plumper is really good..... I leaves your lips looking plump but also leaves them moisturised . It is really easy to apply/use... it worked up to my expectations,... I’ve only used it one bit I would highly recommend it
Poppy S.
glasgow
This was a very good product And lasted a long time for the money I paid. I bought it from a local boots and my experience with it was it was easy to use and apply and I would buy it and recommend it to others
Mon B.
brooklyn
Should I use this one or buy a more expensive product? Like how does it compare?lip plumpers I have thin lips...helppppp
LEAR43094 CORAIMA P.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?

Amazon