BY MAYBELLINE

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
  • "I love using the this lip plumper, not every day, but when I'm feeling it I will. It makes my lips beautiful and I love it. " in 702 reviews
member-76b01
Very good !! Tem uma ótima consistência, a cor é bem visada. Da aspecto de mais volume ! simplesmente amei !!
Summer H.
Didn’t see a difference waste of money. Packaging for very nice but still don’t think it’s worth it is
IX.XV.XVIII ♡.
oklahoma, okc
Purchased at: Walmart
it honestly wasn’t the best plumper, it didn’t meet my expectations i spent $6 on this for it to do nothing! not a big fan of this product and i don’t recommend it to other users. wouldn’t buy this again.
Kirsty G.
For me this done nothing for me I was so disappointed as I’d heard so many good reviews about this however it was a dud for me would I  recommend  It no
Amy V.
Very disappointed 😔 I thought it was going to be a great lip plumper but it’s terrible
🦋Sofia R.
milan
It tingles and it’s sticky but it doesn’t really plump your lips, the colour though it’s really pretty.
Nana M.
cairo
Iam mot try it ihea about it🙈🙈🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Cathleen N.
Dallas
I could definitely feel a burning sensation but unfortunately, didn’t see any progress.
Lindsey R.
Orange
Purchased at: Walmart
Too clumpy... Lashes stick together...blahhh... With it not being waterproof by the end of the night my lashes looknas if They melted down my face. I would rather try the fiber mascara if they have it in waterproof
Nikita M.
Lancaster
Purchased at: Target
Let me start off by saying Maybelline is a great company. I tried the Maybelline Volume XL Seduction. I didn't like it at all. Made my lips feel dry.
Mon B.
brooklyn
Should I use this one or buy a more expensive product? Like how does it compare?lip plumpers I have thin lips...helppppp
LEAR43094 CORAIMA P.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?

Amazon