BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Maybelline has a great lip plumper!! Haven't tried too many brands so don't have many to compare to but definitely like this one! Gives lips a perfect plump and beautiful color! Definitely recommend!
Katelyn B.
Hudson
I love how this looks and feels on me, it's got a nice tone to it! The packaging reminds me of a mascara.. But I love it. I've bought it once or twice, and will continue to do so! It met my requirements... I would totally buy again. But maybe a different colour! 😀
Eira D.
Brussels
I like it but there it's not my favorite. I like the packaging but not my favorite...again BUT it's really easy to apply. I'm maybe gonna pass on that product and try other brand. If you don't want to spend a lot of money for lip plumper I recommend this one !!
Emy R.
Great texture, nice colours and nice effect, I had to try it because I wanted to boost my lips, it makes lips look fuller a bit, one of my favourite lipsticks I have the Pouty Passion colour, you can easily purchase it from drugstores and yes I recommend it.
Maria J.
Granada
I would definitely recommend. This product not only makes your lips plump and beautiful, it makes your lips very smooth and i find that it gives your lips a nice and pretty tint to them.
Rosanna L.
Toronto , ON
I tried this product but the results weren't too dramatic from how my lips were before. I find that it just moisturizes you lips. I bought mines at Walmart for a decent price but it was more expensive than some of the other Maybelline lip products out there.
Leticia W.
Melbourne
I have had this product for a while as I don’t use it often because it smudges really easily and doesn’t last very long overall this is a good product but I have had much better lip products before that’s why I rated this a 2 out of 5 stars (do not recommend)
alexia r.
me fascina este producto es muy cómodo para mis pestañas no cabe duda de lo bien que estos productos tratan y mejoran la apariencia de las pestañas lo amo muchísimo es un producto que recomiendo y e cual utilizo muchísimo espero es guste igual que a mi
Martina P.
Wolverhampton
Really beautiful and rich texture. Very attractive and great product! The value and price are also great! I buyed this product at a local drugstore and i must admit it is very long lasting. Considering it price i would raccomend it if you also love lip products!!
Sheetal B.
Gurgaon
It plump your lips upto 30% of your original size. This does exactly what it claims for . Make your lips fuller and on the other hand it's very glossy. It won't last forever. I like really like the colours available in this product. It's worth buying.
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.