BY MAYBELLINE #11 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Lisbenid M.
Orlando, FL
I would like have to much of this!! Jah it is great and awesome!!! The package is perfect and I always would buy this!
Bryantne A.
I love the feeling on the lips of this pumper !

I also will buy it again !
It’s not as pricey. It’s very easy to apply
Mariana L.
Buy it is a good product of a good color with a good size and a good price, I will not regret buying this good product
DINOSKA G.
DORAL, FL
me gusta mucho, deja una sensacion un poco pesada pero es agradable, no es del tipo de lip que deja sensacion pegajosa.
Chelsea B.
It's really not that bad, better than I thought it would be honestly. Maybellines lip plumpers are something to look at
Rosie K.
My lips actually looked plump and it also lasted most of the day. I only reapplied a couple times in a 16 hour period.
Paulina C.
Really cool, I would like to try some high-end one, but not sure which one. Goes on pretty well. Makes them look nice.
Estas marcas son unas de mis favoritaa la verdas los productos salen vastante buenos solo que algo caros pero lo valen
Najwa A.
Syracuse, NY
Eh I never cared for lip plumpers maybe es because I don’t like the way it feels on my lips but I had to try it atleast
Cindy G.
Pharr, TX
This is a great product . I fell in love with it as soon as i applied it. Couldnt be any better , totally recommend it.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.