BY MAYBELLINE #12 in Lip Plumper

• Hello! This product comes in a transparent tone or has a ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Angie P.
Redlands, CA
Great for date night. Doesn't work well with wine or food. Works great initially but if you go out to dinner you will need to re-apply.
♡yanira M.
Harbor city
I like it alot and you can just tell if its working because of the tingiling feeling. I have bigger lips since i have used this product
Priyal D.
Philadelphia, PA
It’s perfect for a quick touch on busy mornings! Saves you time and lasts all day long! It’s an inseparable part of my morning routine!
Cathrin M.
Aurora
My lips where looking not so big and of course I love a plump I tried this out and it works perfectly giving my lips the perfect plump
Mariam Y.
Glendale, CA
This is an amazing product I highly recommend it works wonders for small lips gives it a little of a boost. And its super easy to use.
Elizabeth D.
Oceanside, CA
Worked well in the beginning. It didn't last very long. I would recommend for a short trip or date. Not something to last 4 plus hours
Jennifer C.
New York
I really love this lip plumper. It would very well and my lips look a lot fuller, it is a little pricey but I enjoy using this product.
Vanessa D.
I would recommend this It feos great on my lips they feel refreshed when I apply . You could purchase this at any drug store I believe
Jena A.
Graham
It wasn’t the best plumper but it wasn’t terrible.it was very tingly for a few minutes but other than that I liked the range of colors
Sloane K.
Bakerafield
It’s okay, the consistency is nice. The bottle is okay as well but it’s not high class. For the price you are getting it’s okay though.
Shiru Y.
Edmonton
Is it worth the buy?
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
Angelina K.
Saint Louis, MO
I've been looking for a good lip limped that looks more like lipstick or matte instead of gloss. Since this is sheer- would it look more natural instead of glossy?