BY MAYBELLINE

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love using the this lip plumper, not every day, but when I'm feeling it I will. It makes my lips beautiful and I love it. " in 702 reviews
Patricia T.
Miami, Florida
I guess I like this gloss more than I hate it. The look is very pretty and glossy on lips. VERY pigmented. However, if it gets on your tongue it makes it numbish. It's a good gloss, but a horrible plumper. It tingles without plumping. I already have lip glosses, what I wanted was a lip plumper. It's not a waste of money but I wouldn't buy it again.
Andrea N.
Louisville, KY
Maybelline volume XL seductiom lip plumper is awesome, it goes on smooth, last for long periods of time and through wear such as heat, sweating, talking, kissing! It gives a excellent plump and I'd recommend it!
Sydney S.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Did not care for this product in general. The taste is horrible and I can't even tell if my lips look any bigger after applying. I prefer several other brands over this one. I didn't like the color either!
Stephanie C.
Silverton, OR
Maybelline lip plumper New York volume xl delivers results quickly, but as expected with most lip plumper, it has a stinging sensation and results are very short term compared to others on the market.
Terea D.
Louisville , KY
I love how this isn't sticky feeling. It doesnt feel like my lips get irritated like when using the clear lip plumpers that have cinnamon in them. It's not that expensive and you can wear it by itself.
Deb T.
Fostoria, MI
I like this product because it is sheer and provides my lips with a gentle tingley feeling. I have tried others that I will never try again because they made my lips burn and did nothing to plump them. This product is so gentle on your lips you will want to use it every day
Tiani M.
Atlantic City
This lip plumper works really well. I like how not only is it a lip plumper it has a nice color to it. I recommend people to use this if they want their lips to look a little bit bigger than normal.
ikea w.
Hyattsville, MD
I really don't like this product really does not sattify the fullness I want in
my lips. I prefer others I want to try other to hopfully see if it better than this one.
I brought my product off of amazon. I wouldn't buy this product every again. it's horrible in my oppion.
Alberlis
This is the best lip plumper I have ever tried it's the best it really makes my lips pop and I feel that it's not bad for your lips like some other ones are and it's amazing you have to try I recommend this because the other lip plumbers could or may cause damage to your lips
Maria R.
Wenatchee, WA
I tryed this one because it didnt do anything but leave a glossyness on my lips and left them pretty soft also. Its a good size and great price but kinda hard to find in my town.
Mon B.
brooklyn
Should I use this one or buy a more expensive product? Like how does it compare?lip plumpers I have thin lips...helppppp
LEAR43094 CORAIMA P.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?