BY MAYBELLINE

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
  • "I love using the this lip plumper, not every day, but when I'm feeling it I will. It makes my lips beautiful and I love it. " in 702 reviews
Karissa F.
Del Rio
This product is so so I would prefer a different color other than red because I’m not a fan of red, I prefer other colors like natural or darker but just not red 🤔
alexis s.
Howell, NJ
Made my lips plump without any pain! I noticed a great difference in the before and after! My lips definitely had more put in the center and outer portions!
Sarah A.
freehold
The lip injections make my lips look unreal. It was a great value and an amazing product. I would recommend this product to all my friends, family, and coworkers!! It was a very effective product. It makes my lips look very seductive.
Blanca T.
I have found this product to be good for me besides the price it's exactly what I was looking for in a lip plumper.. Plus it doesn't give me an exaggerated look.
Amparo A.
Okeechobee, FL
I have never used lip plumper until the day I bought this product ! For me it had a good value and it kind of met my expectations I was a first time user and I liked it. I don't know if I would buy it again because it was a first time thing for me
Kristen B.
Phenix City, AL
On Wed Oct to get my hands are the most part time to do you want to do you want to do you want to do you want to do you want to do you want to be a good day at work and talking to
Ashley J.
Lancaster
This really did make my lips look bigger!! I got a nice pink shade I forget the color cause my little sis stole it lol!! But I am going 2 have 2 get some more cause I really like it!!
Sarah T.
Sault Sainte Marie, MI
Good results considering comparable in the market. Easy to use and easy instructions. Purchased at walgreens and Walmart. Have used more than once and am happy with this product overall. Always wish results lasted longer but for price it’s expected.
Ashley D.
Price, UT
I haven't noticed much of a difference when I use it. I have very small lips, so I try to find a good plumper with noticeable affects. You can feel your lips tingling when using it but I don't see any progress.
Niyah J.
birmingham
It’s a great lip plumper and it works very well on certain types of lips although the feeling to me was not pleasant it still work I ordered it off amazon and it wasn’t to expensive
Mon B.
brooklyn
Should I use this one or buy a more expensive product? Like how does it compare?lip plumpers I have thin lips...helppppp
LEAR43094 CORAIMA P.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?

Amazon