BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Taylor W.
london
Good price point and effective. Made my lips look a little bit bigger. Not the best one I have ever tried but definitely my top 3. I am a first time user of this product but it lasted about two hours. You do need to re apply but I would recommend to others for party’s
Monica T.
Scotland
Not what I was expecting, I prefer Soap and Glory lip plumper although it is more expensive. The affects of the product are not long lasting which is why I was disappointed with the product, I would recommend this product to others who are looking for a cheap alternative.
Shirin b.
Hancock road , Birmingham
I found this product very easy to use. It did plump my lip after a few minutes. What I did not like was the consistency and the price for this product. I would recommend it to other people if they’re okay for the price of the product because it is a great product.
Leah R.
Meadowsweet way, Eastleigh
Brought this product in boots, and was slightly disappointed! It didn’t have as much of an effect as other lip plumpers and it gave only a slight tingling sensation! Although this is a more affordable option I wouldn’t highly recommend!
Haley N.
I absolutely love this brand. It works amazing, it definitely does its job! It’s totally worth the price. The results are amazing. I would definitely recommend this product to other people. I just love this stuff!! It is awesome
Stephanie G.
glasgow
Not as good as other lip plumping products I have used found this wasn’t as effective as other brands but at a reasonable price it wasn’t a totally waste of money good for everyday use but would have preferred better results
Jeannethe K.
May bello e, tengo años de usar toda una gama de esos productos, no solo delineadores sino que todo lo que han producido me encanta y los voy a seguir usando por más tiempo los uso hasta que ya no hay nada en el estuche.
Sarah L.
Cultus Lake
I didn’t reallocate like this product, i bought it from shoppers drug mart and was so excited to try it but was disappointed to find that all it did was make the skin around my lips red as heck and my lips were the same
Han J.
Stockport, Stockport
I haven’t actually used this before but it was the only option in the drop down list? I do love their products but I can’t really pass a genuine judgement on this as I haven’t actually used it haha. Maybe will buy now!
Kayleigh L.
I absolutely LOVE this product, I love any product from this range. Smells gorgeous, really easy to apply.
Great packaging, it always looks very appealing.
I would 100% definitely recommend to others :)
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.