BY MAYBELLINE #11 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Ashley R.
Bought this and its a love and hate relationship it does work but if used more than 3 times a week it makes my lips tender.
skyler j.
Newnan
I dont have small lips but they arw really plump, when i used this it felt tingly but i couldnt really notice a difference
Cheyanne D.
Not too much to say. It did the job, however I feel it was lacking a bit. I’ve heard better reviews on other lip plumpers.
Macenzie W.
Greensboro
Its real soothing on my lips and i love it soooooooooo much. Definitely recomend it to other people. Not a bad price either
John C.
One of my favorite lip products.I highly recommend this product. It is a must try if you wear lip gloss. You must get this.
Patricia H.
liberty hill
Didn’t give me plumpness I like, but did do something. I would probably buy it again tho for a budget friendly lip plumper
Emily G.
Waterbury
I really like this product. It makes my lips moisture and soft. Plus the color makes my lips pop up!! I truly recommend it!
Edmary A.
Henrico, VA
Los labiales de la marac de Maybelline diria que son unos de los mejores, su calidad y sus precios para mi son los mejores
Ashley T.
Hartford, CT
This mascara gives you that long and full effect of a falsie withoit having to wear one and worry about the glue. Live this
heather y.
This is very nice. Not expensive and works very well. I like them all but this is my all time favorite. I would recommend.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.