BY MAYBELLINE #12 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Morgan J.
Carrollton, GA
It does burn a tad bit if your lips stay chapped like mine do , but it does contribute to making your lips look fuller , sexier , & bigger .
Morgan E.
Worked just fine but I'm also not a fan of lip plumbers in general so ya. My friends seem to enjoy them 😁 these are just my thoughts though.
♡ G.
Denver
Although I did feel a tingling sensation I didn't notice much difference. The color was nice too, it just wasn't a lip plumper for me.
Thalia L.
Such a great product! I heard of this from a friend and let me try it on and from then i need to get myself one. It meet my expectations!
Sami L.
Dallas
I buy Maybelline products and I am a repeat buyer and this is the first lip plumper I try and I just love it they. Way it looks is amazing
Jennifer F.
I love the colors it comes in, and I can notice a subtle plump to my lips, has a slight tingle but nothing that makes me not want to wear.
Hannah W.
This lip plumper works pretty well. I like the applicatior and the sensation you get during use. I would recommend for just a natural look
Yourey M.
Gautier, MS
It comes great colors .It comes great colors .It comes great colors .It comes great colors .It comes great colors .It comes great colors .
Kaitlyn L.
Vineland
Works great for the price, i would recommend to any one starting to voyage into makeup. Feels great and looks great plus lasts a long time!
Krysna V.
Base Liquida Clinique buena covertura y excelentes tonos tapa completamente los pequeños granos que puedan estar saliendo en nuestro cutis.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.