BY MAYBELLINE #12 in Lip Plumper

• Hello! This product comes in a transparent tone or has a ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Betsy J.
Phoenix
This felt amazing and almost tingly on my lips, and definitely plumped them...for a couple of hours or so. Longevity is not there, tbh.
Melanie W.
youngstown ohio
this lip plumper is okay. it is not what I was expecting but its good. I mix match the shades and it gives me some plump effect but its okay
Morgan J.
Carrollton, GA
It does burn a tad bit if your lips stay chapped like mine do , but it does contribute to making your lips look fuller , sexier , & bigger .
Alis V.
Makes my lips look and fill fuller. Not only does it work well the lusciously spiced actually smells really good. So it's always a must try.
Vanessa C.
Immokalee, FL
this is the best I love it. how much do I have to write mane y'all want a whole paragraph? I'm not good at essays mane I'm tryna finish this
Morgan E.
Worked just fine but I'm also not a fan of lip plumbers in general so ya. My friends seem to enjoy them 😁 these are just my thoughts though.
Bruna W.
Realmente um produto glorioso, Adorei o resultado que dĂĄ nos lĂĄbios, sua boca vai amaar! Recomendo a quem nunca usou, usar e se surpreender.
Shari R.
Portland, OR
I liked the plumper. It made my lips tingle and slightly more plump. Not as much as I was hoping but it did work. I purchased it at Walmart.
clara d.
Seduccion lip plumper is one of my favorites. It leaves me a sensual lips, the color is mantioene for hours and I love its variety of colors.
Brenna C.
Not a fan of the formula. Uncomfortable on the lips. I would not purchase this product again since I could find others that just work better.
Shiru Y.
Edmonton
Is it worth the buy?
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
Angelina K.
Saint Louis, MO
I've been looking for a good lip limped that looks more like lipstick or matte instead of gloss. Since this is sheer- would it look more natural instead of glossy?