BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Ariana K.
San Francisco, CA
It didn't really make a difference in size but the shade and shimmer was really nice.
Jennifer H.
Springfield, MO
Last for a long time! I don't have to reapply through out my day!

I love the smell!
Darian C.
Roy, UT
When I used this product I didn't get the best result I wanted bigger looking lips
Toby W.
Manchester, PA
I just didn’t like the way it felt on my lips. Made them very dry. Not a huge fan.
Julissa B.
Brooklyn, NY
Worked very well. Was great for the price, and did not make my lips uncomfortable.
Taryn B.
Midland, GA
Hate it! Hate it! Hate it! The worst lip plumper ever. Made me brake out in hives.
Ellie P.
Round Lake, IL
I like it but I don't use his product anymore. When I used it I enjoyed it though.
Brittany B.
Richmond, VA
One of my favorites!! I love that it's affordable for anyone and it really works.
Lexi B.
Clarksville
It was an ok lip plumper but I didn't see a huge difference and it burned my lips
Angela M.
Columbus, OH
love it but would like it in matte colors, but i love colourpop matte colors tot
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.