BY MAYBELLINE #12 in Lip Plumper

• Hello! This product comes in a transparent tone or has a ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jessica v.
Glen spey, NY
This product is amazing. You can go wrong with the company they male so many good things. This is one of there best products i really love it
S D.
Brooklyn, NY
Loved the color in the bottle but it

didn't last and the plumper burned! I would use ovcasionally but definitely not my go to lipstick !!!!!
Deanna F.
Loved it! Great for your money and give as gifts or used in stocking stuffers is what my mom does for my sister and I every Christmas year!!!
Kaylee W.
liberty
I love this!! I’ve only used it once though. I recommend to use it!!!Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper.Its a good product.
Liza M.
Rogers, AR
This lip plumper works like magic for me. I have a small upper lip but after using seduction lip plumper makes my lips even out and plumper.
Morgan E.
Worked just fine but I'm also not a fan of lip plumbers in general so ya. My friends seem to enjoy them 😁 these are just my thoughts though.
Madi C.
Did show results but felt slightly uncomfortable on the lips. Better than many products I have tried. A visual change di happen so 4/5 stars!
Thalia L.
Such a great product! I heard of this from a friend and let me try it on and from then i need to get myself one. It meet my expectations!
Alis V.
Makes my lips look and fill fuller. Not only does it work well the lusciously spiced actually smells really good. So it's always a must try.
Erica A.
Covington, VA
Its really good I wear it out and people tell I look on me I would love to have the sample of it because I like it and my friend like it too
Shiru Y.
Edmonton
Is it worth the buy?
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
Angelina K.
Saint Louis, MO
I've been looking for a good lip limped that looks more like lipstick or matte instead of gloss. Since this is sheer- would it look more natural instead of glossy?