BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Dorothy M.
Forest, VA
Works good, I love the way it feels on my lips. plumps them perfectly, price is awesome
layla T.
Charleston
It gives shine and really bump and has very nice colors I like it👍👍👍you need to try it
Danielle N.
Youngstown
This is a good product. I Don't use all the time but use enough to recommend to anyone.
Melanie E.
Great lip plumper and makes your lips look bigger. Nice packaging, great brand as well.
Rachel H.
Works wonders, is a little sticky but it makes your lips pop! I love this product!!!
Courtney C.
Monroe, NC
I love this! It's easy to apply. And the packaging is nice! Doesn't cost much either.
Bailey H.
Fostoria , OH
Best plumper I have used! Inexpensive and can get it at any local Walmart or Kroger.
Kassandra A.
San Bernardino, CA
Love this so much I can't go out without having some on. It's a must have in my life
Robin C.
This stuff works pretty good. I'd buy it again. The packing is great easy to use too.
Ariana K.
San Francisco, CA
It didn't really make a difference in size but the shade and shimmer was really nice.
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.