BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Megan R.
Mount Carmel, PA
Definitely love this lipstick I take it with me everywhere I go. Great price and quality and great stay power I definitely recommend this to all my friends they all compliment me on it as well I love it! It also gives lips a great plump to them
Sally J.
Rushville, IL
Color wasn't quite for me. I've tried all kinds of lip plump products in the past and none of them actually plump up your lips. That's a pipe dream. You want fat lips then go to a cosmetic surgeon and have restilin injections or something. There is no balm or lipstick that's going to magically give you big juicy lips.
Tiffany Y.
Barstow , CA
After seeing the many advertisments for this supposedly AMAZINGGG lip plumper that stated to make lips bigger up to 30% bigger, key words being, "UP TO"
This did absolutely nothing as the plumping effect goes. It is a nice and shiny gloss, but it felt uncomfortable and sticky, so there was no point in even using it if it cant live up to at least one of its two purposes.
I will not be buying this one again.
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
This lip plumper had an instant reaction. It has a tingling feeling. It is very glossy! They have several colors even transparent. It is very inexpensive. I purchased mine at target. I would recommend for those who like glossy texture.
Lexy M.
The Seduction Lip Plumper by Maybelline New York is a product I would definitely recommend. This product not only makes your lips plump and beautiful, it makes your lips very smooth and i find that it gives your lips a nice and pretty tint to them. The amount of plump this product applies to your lips is comfortable and in my opinion looks extremely natural.
joab c.
ele é otimo me ajuda muito quando estou na correria de trabalho e rotina, ele é rapido e facil de usar e deixa agente com aspecto melhor amo  a marca e seus produtos sao perfeitos nunca deixarei de usar muito impotante é meu parceiro do dia dia isso
Vanesha L.
Medley, FL

I remember when I went out with my boyfriend for the fourth time, I used this lipstick and the first thing he told me when he saw me was that he made me kiss, and after a few seconds that was what he did ♥♥♥♥ jijiji
Suki L.
Austin, TX
The color was great. However, the scent from the product gave me an unpleasant feeling throughout the day so I had to wipe it off. Packaging was typical. It didn't stand out that much. Since the product didn't plump my lips, I do not think it's worth the price and I will not buy it again.
Brittany G.
Miamisburg, OH
This lip plumper will give you a nice tingle upon application of plumper. You will definitely notice an increase of lip size, however, it doesn't last a very long time. I definitely recommend taking the plumper with you on the go so that you can re-apply while out. Overall still a good product.
Autumn S.
Olney, IL
Absolutely love this! Smooth rich color that lasts for ever! I can find this at the local Wal-Mart for about 8 dollars, which is a considerably lower price point than other products similar to this. Doesn't make your lips feel like you've been stung by a bee like some other brands.
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.