BY MAYBELLINE #11 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Christina R.
Sacramento
Didn’t see much of a difference slight tingling little bit of redness only slight plumping didn’t last too long went down after about 2 hours would have to reapply good for those who don’t want a dramatic difference
Veronica M.
Lips felt plumped and super comfortable! It’s my go-to lip plumper! Packaging was nice as well! Definitely will keep buying this product! Purchased at target and will keep going back for it! It’s not messy at all!
Rebecca L.
Eagle Mountain, UT
Seduction lip liner is one of my favorite, it is nice and clean without the sticky, but lots of clean lines. I love that there is no sticky mess there but it can pair well with any kind of makeup day or night. I love it!
Marleni R.
West Haven
I love this product makes my lips soft and glittery. Besides all that it did cover all my expectations and I would definitely recommended I bought in Walgreens mines is almost done and ofcourse I’m getting another one.
Alexis F.
Oxnard, CA
Love this lip plumper! And being a drugstore product it meets great expectations! It’s easy to apply not expensive and has a lasting effect! I recommend this for anyone who is wanting to try a plump for the first time!
Laura D.
New Hartford, NY
I have used the L’Oréal lip plumper but I wasn’t that drawn to it.i was a first time buyer I didn’t think it lasted all that long compared to my other ones. It did not meet my expectations. I won’t be buying it again.
Marlen G.
This lip plumper was amazing I really enjoyed it. It makes you lips look great. Makes it seem like you have lip injections and I love that it’s easy to apply it’s not difficult you can get it at your local drug store and I definitely recomend this product.
sam g.
San Antonio
i’ve tried a lot of lip pumpers but this is my all time favorite it was definitely amazing, i bought maybe 3 of these already and the price for it was great. the packaging was okay. i would recommend this to everyone
Jennine W.
Derby , CT
If you want a good starter plumper to see you like it This is a good go to. It does do what it will do but it is not long lasting. If you want a lip that is fuller all day it is best to go for a more expensive brand.
Deavonna S.
I LOVE IT ... It Keeps Your Lips Looking Beautiful Sexy and Juicy Who Could Ask For Better Lips 💜 I Got Into Makeup Around 14 And I Use This One Time Time It’s Cheap Afforable For My Women Or Men Who Want Them Nice Lips. I Would Definitely Buy It 1000 Times
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.