BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Isis S.
Raleigh, NC
Didn't work as well as I'd hoped but it had a nice feel to it and I wish there was more
Nada G.
Morgantown
Love it. I use it with a little lip stick under. Makes my lips look fuller and healthy.
Denise L.
Onalaska, Wa
All of maybelline a products are amazing. I have never found anything I don't like yet.
Raeniece L.
Its great it make my lips fill in . and make them look very big like kylie jenner lips
Selina P.
Pasadena, TX
Este producto es muy bueno se los recomiendo me encanta y siempre lo he usado..........
Sam R.
I don't recommend this one I don't like it I wouldn't recommend you getting this at all
Kim T.
Great lip product with good results. I keep on hand & apart of my normal makeup routine
Danielle N.
Youngstown
This is a good product. I Don't use all the time but use enough to recommend to anyone.
kierah l.
Shelton, WA
Love it! I feel pretty when I wear it and people complement me and ask where I buy it.
Jennifer P.
Its a nice lip plumper i really dont use a lot of lip stuff but this one is a good one
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.