BY MAYBELLINE

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Amazon*
  • "I love using the this lip plumper, not every day, but when I'm feeling it I will. It makes my lips beautiful and I love it. " in 702 reviews
Nessa E.
United States
My 3rd favorite lip plumper! buy it most of the time, love it! definitely recommend it. One of my go tos. Gives a great look to the lips! Definitely gonna keep buying it 💕
Denise M.
San Diego
Right up front: Know this is the kind of lip plumper that contains an irritant that will cause your lips to tingle and react. That's how it "plumps." If you aren't a fan of those kinds of plumpers, steer clear. I don't mind at all, so I'm a fan.

This is a thick, highly glossy, neutral, light colored plumper gloss that comes directly out of the tube with one twist, making it easy to apply. It's long-lasting, too.

As long as you know you're OK with reactive plumpers, give this one a hard look. For the price, there aren't many out there that are as good a bargain for an everyday, tuck-it-in-your-purse-and-go plumper.
Dez W.
The Maybelline New York Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper is geat. I've used this product a lot and it's lasted me a while. My lips look so plump after this and feel so soft.
Karol J.
Phoenix
Good product last for a long time the price is really good would I use again I have bought again. The color last long it doesnot come off by it self you jeed to remove with makeup remover that is why I love it
Jasmin L.
Glendale, NY
This product sucks. It doesn’t plump at all its just a regular lip gloss. It does shine and its not sticky but it isnt wirth the price at all and I wouldn’t recommend to others
Emily O.
Pros: Glossy Finish; Even Application; True To Color

Cons: Sticky; Bad Tasting; Not very plumping

I guess I like this gloss more than I hate it. The look is very pretty and glossy on lips. VERY pigmented. However, if it gets on your tongue it makes it numbish. It's a good gloss, but a horrible plumper. It tingles without plumping. I already have lip glosses, what I wanted was a lip plumper. It's not a waste of money but I wouldn't buy it again.
Lee Ann J.
Indianapolis, IN
Product didn’t stay on long and plump factor wasn’t great. Color was pretty though, and lots of colors to choose from! Easy to apply, and I like the applicator that comes with this plumper.
Destiny H.
Hedgesville, WV
works super well! When first applied it causes a tingly feeling , I usually use it before my lipstick definitely makes my lips look more plump and desirable. make sure your lips are smooth before applied!
member-1e40a
Product was great it felt good on sking and did not bother. Product was actually long lasting. The packaging had a good quality making it easy to apply on lips. I would deffinitely buy this product again.
Myanna A.
jackson
Didn’t see any results. It was horrible it’s easy to apply I really like the texture of it just not the product itself. It’s didn’t last aide it didnt work. My expectations were let down.
Mon B.
brooklyn
Should I use this one or buy a more expensive product? Like how does it compare?lip plumpers I have thin lips...helppppp
LEAR43094 CORAIMA P.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?