BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Uaaaaal......uns dos produtprodutos bons q tem já usei é otimo vcs vão adorar além de bom é mttt mttt fácil de utilizar
Luísa G.
Porto Alegre
Excelente! Preço acessível e com qualidade, aumenta a boca sem que haja ardência e desconforto. Amei e compro novamente
Vianey O.
Midland
Of course i liked it is one of my favorites drugstore lip plumper and they’re very like shimmer and it looks very nice
Rosie K.
My lips actually looked plump and it also lasted most of the day. I only reapplied a couple times in a 16 hour period.
DINOSKA G.
DORAL, FL
me gusta mucho, deja una sensacion un poco pesada pero es agradable, no es del tipo de lip que deja sensacion pegajosa.
Janna N.
Not really a useful product to me. All this did was cause burning but no results for me. Not recommended for my use.
Ashley L.
Harrisonville, MO
Love the feel and I have small lips and this product helps plump them up to help build my low self esteem about them.
Decia W.
This lip plumber made my lips appear very full and moisturized. I liked it alot I would recommend this to my friends
member-5402c
I like it so much like fr it makes my lips look so cute and plump they look kissable and I just love this lip plumper
Raea H.
Dallas
Nice product over all, however the finish isn't as nice as smooth as I would like. The plumping effect is sufficient.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.