BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Brenda R.
Live Oak, FL
Love the idea of having a sheer color the natural look smooth and luscious i love this
layla T.
Charleston
It gives shine and really bump and has very nice colors I like it👍👍👍you need to try it
Janey L.
Keller, TX
looks and feels good, although it doesn't wear long. but, its always one pocket away :)
Samantha T.
Used a few times and i noticed somewhat plumping but would like to give it another shot
Raeniece L.
Its great it make my lips fill in . and make them look very big like kylie jenner lips
Isis S.
Raleigh, NC
Didn't work as well as I'd hoped but it had a nice feel to it and I wish there was more
Dorothy M.
Forest, VA
Works good, I love the way it feels on my lips. plumps them perfectly, price is awesome
Amy V.
Very disappointed 😔 I thought it was going to be a great lip plumper but it’s terrible
Cristal K.
['Hurricane', 'UT'], UT
Affordable, luscious and gives you the best tingly feeling!!!! I love this lip plumper!
kierah l.
Shelton, WA
Love it! I feel pretty when I wear it and people complement me and ask where I buy it.
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.