BY MAYBELLINE

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love using the this lip plumper, not every day, but when I'm feeling it I will. It makes my lips beautiful and I love it. " in 702 reviews
Blanca T.
I have found this product to be good for me besides the price it's exactly what I was looking for in a lip plumper.. Plus it doesn't give me an exaggerated look.
Ashley D.
Price, UT
I haven't noticed much of a difference when I use it. I have very small lips, so I try to find a good plumper with noticeable affects. You can feel your lips tingling when using it but I don't see any progress.
Mika T.
Gaston, IN
it didnt tingle like I expected, or more wanted from a lip plumper. However I love the different shades and it did make a notic difference on my lips looking plumber and more full!
Niyah J.
birmingham
It’s a great lip plumper and it works very well on certain types of lips although the feeling to me was not pleasant it still work I ordered it off amazon and it wasn’t to expensive
Didn’t really like this very much. It’s a good product just not anything I like. I was given this by a freind. It’s good just not for me. The packaging is nice for this brand. I would recommend it because others might like it. It’s not for me
Laila F.
Eu comprei esta esperando que ele iria engordar meus lábios apesar de eu ter lábios bastante grossos e gordo. A ponta de aplicação e design faz com que seja fácil para mim para aplicar o produto uniformemente e rapidamente que eu gosto. Uma coisa que pode incomodar os consumidores é a sensação de formigamento que ocorre após a aplicação. Eu não estou incomodado porque quando a sensação ocorre, faz-me sentir que o seu trabalho para fazer meus lábios mais gordo. É preciso se acostumar com a sensação de que faz seus lábios olhar bom porque eu acho que os meus lábios olhar bom, especialmente com a sombra do brilho juntamente com a sua ação "plumping". Eu iria recomprar a menos que eu encontrar um brilho melhor que me proporciona melhor "plumping".
Nikki G.
Flippin, AR
This Maybelline Lip, Plumper is very well, i use it everyday. It is very affordable, and i really enjoy using it. i have used it several times before. I recommend it to anyone.
Antonia L.
San Antonio
This is a quality product. In my opinion what sets it apart from the competition is the price point and ease of availability. I absolutely intend on repurchasing when I run out.
Ashley R.
I loved the color, it made my lips feel moisturized and plump. Its not a thick gloss its right in the middle which makes it perfect for my go to lip gloss when doing my make up.

This was my first lip plumper product. I think it's a decent lip plumper. I don't really know how it compares to other lip plumpers, but this makes my lips bigger and plump.
Mon B.
brooklyn
Should I use this one or buy a more expensive product? Like how does it compare?lip plumpers I have thin lips...helppppp
LEAR43094 CORAIMA P.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?