BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
👣MΣLISSΔ S.
Bangor, PA
Great plumper, great smell, awesome color, very defining, and makes your lips look great.
Kendra L.
Green Springs, OH
Love the velvet feeling and makes you lips look fuller and bigger so so and long lasting
Elvia W.
Austin, TX
I absolutely love how full my lips become! So sexy, beautiful...just amazing. I love it!
Mariely Edel M.
Colorado Springs
me encanta es un poco pegajoso pero me encanta su color es algo duradero pero me gusta
Janey L.
Keller, TX
looks and feels good, although it doesn't wear long. but, its always one pocket away :)
Sam R.
I don't recommend this one I don't like it I wouldn't recommend you getting this at all
Isis S.
Raleigh, NC
Didn't work as well as I'd hoped but it had a nice feel to it and I wish there was more
Crystal E.
mesquite
Great product comes in Handel in the winter time! Love having this during this season.
Amy V.
Very disappointed 😔 I thought it was going to be a great lip plumper but it’s terrible
Denise L.
Onalaska, Wa
All of maybelline a products are amazing. I have never found anything I don't like yet.
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.