BY MAYBELLINE #11 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Amber M.
Acworth, GA
I don’t really like this product. It doesn’t do much for me. It’s very drying I’d rather splurge and get Too Faced Lip Injection.
Viridiana A.
Tucson, AZ
This lip plumper is great it really did have the extreme extreme sheer I was looking for. Goes well on lip. Will purchase again.
Jennifer L.
Ive used this before as for me is somw what minty and it kinda does make a difference on ur lips 👆 Maybelline New York
Jamiesha L.
It works so good. It helps your lips so much. Its really glossy. You will get a lot of comments when you use it is just amazing.
Mikayla S.
Columbia
I could feel the tingle which immediately made me think it would work. When the tingle stopped my lips looked fuller and thicker.
Kim R.
New York
This has to be one the the greatest drug store find. Long lasting and bold color options. Will definitely load up on these again.
Jerrica M.
Buffalo, OH
I absolutely love this product :) it is easy to apply and actually makes my lips feel fuller! This is a staple in my makeup bag!
Ana C.
Produto excelente ótimo para corrigir suas imperfeições e ficar ainda mais bonita excelente ótimo para corrigir suas imperfeições
Cynthia P.
Southbury, CT
Love this product I put it over lipstick and it really makes any color pop great product and would highly recommend it to anyone
Brittony C.
Brownstown, IL
It made my lips as big as Jennifer Lopez's it worked super well and didn't give me a tingly feeling that some other brands have.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.