BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
member-d3036
I've used this a few times on people and myself and it's awesome for a drug store product
Make U.
carrollton tx
To be honest not so good smells funny and I feel like it burns my skin but that's just me
Elvia W.
Austin, TX
I absolutely love how full my lips become! So sexy, beautiful...just amazing. I love it!
Isabella G.
This product is okay it doesn't work as well as others that I have used but it was okay.
Shanda S.
Philadelphia, PA
Didn't think it would work but gave it a try. Highly recommend if you want luscious lips
Hannah S.
It did what i needed it to do and you get a very nice color after you apply to your lips
Kendra L.
Green Springs, OH
Love the velvet feeling and makes you lips look fuller and bigger so so and long lasting
Lisa H.
Lockport
My lips are twice as big when I use this. Just wish it wasn't so darn expensive........ .
Niasia W.
Hinesville , GA
This is an ok product it doesn’t really work for me or maybe I think I’m using it wrong.
Thayanne B.
Malden
Adoro usar este produto porque os olhos ficam lindos com esta máscara . Sempre recomendo
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.