BY MAYBELLINE

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
  • "I love using the this lip plumper, not every day, but when I'm feeling it I will. It makes my lips beautiful and I love it. " in 702 reviews
Leiselle J.
San Antonio, TX
I tried it, liked the color and continued to use it because of the shade but didn’t really see any lip plumping results. But to be fair that’s not the fault of this product...no, the fault lies with my teeny tiny barely there lips.
Rachel S.
United States
Purchased at: CVS
I love this product. I often times pull it out when I want that little something extra to add to any number of my looks. So versatile and does what it claims to do.
Evelyn P.
I Actually Love this Lip Plumper , It Is Amazing & It Met All My Expectations . It Is Long Lasting & It Stays On After Eating . I Bought This Product Al Kohl's . I Would Definitely Recommend This Product It's Amazing !!
miracle t.
Makes my lips look fuller and and great for when you want to go out the weekend or whenever and it dosent have a big glossy look but it has your lips looking fuller and sets your face off
Jeannet G.
la joya
This product is absolutely amazing at plumbing you’re lips and is very long lasting making your lips really nice and full. Completely affordable and not expensive at all, I would most definitely buy this product again
Stephanie D.
Pasadena
I would recommend the maybelline volume XI because it make you lip really plump if you have little lip but it’s not that long lasting and yes it did meet my expectation . I would recommend it to other so my can try it.
Kimberly P.
Apple Valley , CA
It worked really well! It kept my lips plumped. I’d definitely recommend this to everyone. This product was so easy to apply and the pricing was not bad. I purchased this at Target.
Marissa G.
This lip plumper worked well but did not live up to it's expectations.  It's a nice shiny gloss but a bit sticky.  Price wise it's reasonable.  A good value.  Packaging is nicely done.  I would recommend it but not highly.  It took about two coats to feel anything.
Ashleigh N.
Benson, NC
This definitely adds a voluptuous touch. Lasts long enough for what it's intended. Purchased from Walmart. Cute packaging. First time user of this product. Will consider purchasing again!
Nikki G.
Fort Loudon
I didn’t feel like it plumped up my lips like other higher up brands !!!and the color wasn’t for me and didn’t last as long as I would of thought !!! But it was a beautiful color at first
Mon B.
brooklyn
Should I use this one or buy a more expensive product? Like how does it compare?lip plumpers I have thin lips...helppppp
LEAR43094 CORAIMA P.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?

Amazon