BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Jo C.
Normal, IL
Long lasting love the colors and my favorite brand I stock up on it when they are on sale
Norma C.
Its a very good product it gives you just what you are asking for full volume to you lips
Lisa P.
Great product would use again. Love how it makes my lips look. I tell everyone to use it.
Nichole H.
Hammond, IN
This product is awesome I love it ! I use it every day think every woman should try it !
👣MΣLISSΔ S.
Bangor, PA
Great plumper, great smell, awesome color, very defining, and makes your lips look great.
DANIELLE S.
Columbia, IL
Leaves my lips a little sticky. But a lot of products do that so maybe it’s my lips. Lol
Amanda D.
Springfield, OH
Best lip plumper I've ever used! My lips have never looked so good. It's really the best.
Me Gusta mucho la marca y la calidad del producto sirve Para dejar tus labios increíbles
Christine A.
Cheap . Too much colors . It didn't smell like candles as some others . Won't dry my lips
Kaiya K.
Looked nice! It wasn't too much in my opinion, I thought it was quite casual and whatnot.
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.