BY MAYBELLINE #12 in Lip Plumper

• Hello! This product comes in a transparent tone or has a ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Rosamerica B.
Kissimmee, FL
I recommend this product because makes your lips plump and super beautiful. I love the color of the product.
Easy to apply,
Also is very affordable
Genesis M.
Clifton , NJ
Love it !! This product is so good the my make my lips looks stunning and big !! I used every day !! Is very affordable and I recommended to you !!
Carola C.
miami
I love Hailex is a good product and the pricing is good the quality is good good value last long until the end of the night I would repeat using it
Monkie W.
Coos Bay
It's very clumpy but for the price does it job. It's not waterproof so don't go to a funeral wearing it. And it's not the blackest black it can be
Madison P.
I love all Maybelline limp plumpers! My lips feel tingly seconds after putting it on and it definitely makes them larger. And love that it's sheer.
Alexis A.
This product gives me really nicer and fuller lips, while also keeping them looking smooth , it doesn’t last very long , but it is worth the price
Menna G.
Newyork
It’s very good good product and I like the way it is ..
it’s very soft and creamy and it has a perfect color on lips and it is not expensive at all
member-a7d02
I like it very much, I purchased twice. Love the results, it lasts for the the whole day. I enjoyed it through and through, highly recommend it.
Karie T.
Owingsville, KY
Has the perfect amount of plump and shine. The only product I use. I love it. I don't have thin lips I just use this to make them appear fuller.
Ashley H.
Haverstraw, NY
Not powerful enough for me. I want to try a better brand for a lip plumper. I have very small lips so I need a good product brand and strong too.
Shiru Y.
Edmonton
Is it worth the buy?
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
Angelina K.
Saint Louis, MO
I've been looking for a good lip limped that looks more like lipstick or matte instead of gloss. Since this is sheer- would it look more natural instead of glossy?