BY MAYBELLINE #11 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
mandy l.
tyler, TX
For this product being drugstore quality I'm very impressed with it! It does indeed give you more plumped lips I can deal with that
use this lip plumper maybe one or two times and when I put it on a starts to tingle and I can really tell a difference and lip size
Allyson G.
Haughton, LA
Great really plumped my lips considering mine were so miniscule. Lol that's the only reason I used it now my lips look like normal
Mirka V.
Los Angeles, CA
It feels tingly when you put it on but workshe great. It actually works and plumps up your lips not a huge difference but it works
Vicki B.
Largo, FL
I like that it doesn't cause really bad tingling like other brands. It does add volume where needed and does great under lip gloss.
Breanna S.
So amazing would recommend to anyone! I love the way it makes my lips look so nice and it leaves a nice feel like they aren’t dry❤️
Brenda C.
Allen
I love it. It's a great product, it gives you the Valium you need. I cant live with out it any more. Have to purchase​ more of it.
Karly l.
North Tonawanda, NY
If you got thin lips. This is it ladies. This lip plumper makes tour lips soft n luscious n plump all over n lasts for a long time
lyssa n.
This product is amazing and delivers great results! I recommend this to anyone who are seeking to add a little umph to their lips.
Kilee M.
Conway, AR
It works okay I guess. It's a little too glossy and I'm always scared that it's going to rub off too easily. It looks good though.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.