BY MAYBELLINE #12 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Sarah A.
I liked this product but it did seem to almost stop working after a while. Maybe my lips just got used to it but that's what happened for me.
amber t.
Product was ok. My Results were not very drastic but for the cost of the product the result was fair - in other words a good cost to quality ratio
Genesis M.
Clifton , NJ
Love it !! This product is so good the my make my lips looks stunning and big !! I used every day !! Is very affordable and I recommended to you !!
Rodney S.
Brewerton
This works pretty well for drugstore! It’s not to expensive I will buy this again it does make my lips a little plump I got mine at Walmart.
Carola C.
miami
I love Hailex is a good product and the pricing is good the quality is good good value last long until the end of the night I would repeat using it
Madison P.
I love all Maybelline limp plumpers! My lips feel tingly seconds after putting it on and it definitely makes them larger. And love that it's sheer.
marilynn g.
huntington park
I really liked the packaging it comes in and the colors. I enjoy the glossy look that it gave me and it gives you a plump lip look. It’s very cute.
Teresa T.
Cartersville
For a drug store lip plumper this is pretty good. The color was a dream. When it came to the actual enhancement it wasn’t too crazy but noticeable
Gladys M.
Albuquerque
Couldn't ask for anything more then this! I adore it ..i will forever keep using it!!and it is super easy to use and put on and stays on i love it
Rachel B.
If only plumping lips were as easy as buying a tube of lip gloss. Although it didn't do what it claimed to do, I really liked the color and quality
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.