BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Olivia Q.
Lansing, MI
This plumper is awesome! I use it before my lipstick and it makes my lips full and gorgeous😍
Alondra C.
The smell is amazing ! This is one of maybeline best product and I will recommend it anyone !
Natália N.
97% bom, não muito pois gruda muito nos olhos , nas e bom , não é tão ruim assim. Gostei sim!
Andrea M.
Es muy buena marca, cubre bien dura todo el día pigmenta super bien y va con todo tipo de tez
Meghan J.
Greenville, NC
I love love love this plumper! My friend recommended it to me and I am so happy that she did
Bianca V.
I love the fuller look, and this will achieve it fast and right !
This is definitely my go to
doreyda d.
Homestead, FL
Kinds has its days but it's worth the money. Tingles up and bit but it's working. I love it.
Samantha C.
Noh that good but you can but helps a little bit. Love the packet and the pink/purple color.
Sarah r.
Lake Orion, MI
So great! I really enjoying this product because it makes my somewhat small lips look plump!
Trisha C.
Bakersfield, CA
Like it. Works well. They never last long but at least it’s helpful for small time frames.
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.