BY MAYBELLINE #14 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
  • "I love using the this lip plumper, not every day, but when I'm feeling it I will. It makes my lips beautiful and I love it. " in 645 reviews
Jasmin L.
Glendale, NY
This product sucks. It doesn’t plump at all its just a regular lip gloss. It does shine and its not sticky but it isnt wirth the price at all and I wouldn’t recommend to others
Dez W.
The Maybelline New York Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper is geat. I've used this product a lot and it's lasted me a while. My lips look so plump after this and feel so soft.
Emily O.
Pros: Glossy Finish; Even Application; True To Color

Cons: Sticky; Bad Tasting; Not very plumping

I guess I like this gloss more than I hate it. The look is very pretty and glossy on lips. VERY pigmented. However, if it gets on your tongue it makes it numbish. It's a good gloss, but a horrible plumper. It tingles without plumping. I already have lip glosses, what I wanted was a lip plumper. It's not a waste of money but I wouldn't buy it again.
Lee Ann J.
Indianapolis, IN
Product didn’t stay on long and plump factor wasn’t great. Color was pretty though, and lots of colors to choose from! Easy to apply, and I like the applicator that comes with this plumper.
Destiny H.
Hedgesville, WV
works super well! When first applied it causes a tingly feeling , I usually use it before my lipstick definitely makes my lips look more plump and desirable. make sure your lips are smooth before applied!
member-1e40a
Product was great it felt good on sking and did not bother. Product was actually long lasting. The packaging had a good quality making it easy to apply on lips. I would deffinitely buy this product again.
Maggie W.
I purchased this lip plumper in hopes for a good dupe of the Sexy Mother Pucker from Soap and Glory, and was pretty disappointed... I, personally, did not get that tingling feeling in my lips that makes me think the product is working. I saw no noticeable change in my lips. Wouldn't recommend to anyone looking for a noticeable plumpness in their lips!
Kylie L.
I'm obsessed with lip plumpers, I'm one of the weird people who like the tingly stingy feeling of the plumping affect on the lips. I feel like this actually did give a good bit of volume. It has been awhile Since I have used this product and it's reminding me to search through my stash and use it more. Not a big fan of gloss, but this isn't too sticky or think, it's pretty comfortable and I appreciate that.
Tela I.
Mesa, AZ
I'm not sure how I feel about this lip plumper. I like the color and felt it worked better as a regular gloss rather than for a plumping effect. I didn't notice much of a difference in the size of my lips. It's goes on smooth but it did get a little sticky after a while which I didn't like. I like how it didn't burn like some lip plumper do. Overall, I don't think I would repurchase this product.
Hannah M.
Absolutely love this product and have recommended it to many of my friends! I use this over and over again because of its long listing color and very easy application. Would definitely buy this again
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Shir Y.