BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Bruna W.
Para tudo!!!! PRODUTINHO DA VIDA💕💕💕 SUPER RECOMENDADO MENINAS! USEM E ABUSEM É MARAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Tasha G.
Stearns, KY
Love this maybelline new york volume lip plumper. Its great on your lips and looks really good.
Larissa D.
friendswood
Love it!!! Long lasting and doesn’t stick or give a clumpy look. Good pricing and long lasting
Ayla D.
New Port Richey, FL
Works great! I use it everyday to achive a natural plump look with the right amount of shine.
Carla F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I really like this product and I recommended to anyone. It helped me a lot. You will love it
Natália N.
97% bom, não muito pois gruda muito nos olhos , nas e bom , não é tão ruim assim. Gostei sim!
Nikki K.
Slatington, PA
I love lip plumper. Really gives your lips that little extra something. Really good product.
Sarah r.
Lake Orion, MI
So great! I really enjoying this product because it makes my somewhat small lips look plump!
Olivia Q.
Lansing, MI
This plumper is awesome! I use it before my lipstick and it makes my lips full and gorgeous😍
Aurelia C.
Socorro, NM
Love to use this to Pliny my lips. It give them a perfect little plump without a big hassle.
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.