BY MAYBELLINE #10 in Lip Plumper

• Hello! This product comes in a transparent tone or has a ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
haydin s.
queen creek
I have been signed up for some time now and have never received my first box; I wish it would arrive so I could give my opinions of the products sent to me...
Leticia F.
A embalagem é super agradável e funcional, já o produto tem uma fixação muito boa e cumpre muito bem o que promete mas deixou a desejar um pouco na pigmentação
Ashli J.
The maybelline volume xl lip plumper does work it just doesn’t last all day and you will need to reapply a couple times throughout the day which I didn’t mind.
Kayla M.
Ocilla
I am in love with this product!!!! If you havent tried this I would definitely recommend that you do! The coverage of this product is amazing and last all day
Victoria T.
It was a great product! It helped me feel mor confident in my lip area! I got a lot of compliments about how good I had looked while using this product!
Summer L.
Richlands, NC
This is a great product! It gets the job done and is very inexpensive! Love it! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for bigger lips that last all day
Baylee B.
Altha
Amazing Product! Wonderfully made and can be used in all outings! Love, love, love this product! Would buy again and totally recommend to family and friends!
Maribeth M.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Found myself reapplying more often than others but for a drugstore buy under $10 I was able to achieve results close to some of the mid to higher end brands.
Sarah A.
fleming island
To be honest the product itself does its job, it leaves my lips fuller and looking plump, however, the gloss gets a little big stickier on my lips overtime!
Kaioyna C.
Alexandria
Lovely lip plumper. Better than I thought. Packaging was simple nothing to much. It lasted for a while. Wasn’t hard to apply or use.
I’d recommend trying it.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Shiru Y.