BY MAYBELLINE #11 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
jennifer t.
I like it a lot didn't have a chemical small to it, when I applied it the texture was ok but the main thing is all about how plumper your lips get this was my first time using a lip plumper I really loved how my lips looked
Kara H.
Foristell , MO
It is was ok... not much plumping and kinda smelled funny. ☹️ It was sad because one of my friend said it was amazing, it’s so funny how some Products work for some people but not others. I would not buy again but it was pretty cheap so see if it works for you.🙏🏻
Alicia <.
Spring Hill, FL
I love love love this!! I have smaller lips and am always looking for ways to make them appear bigger and fuller. This product does just that. Not only does it make your lips come to life, it also is a very beautiful color!
Maria A.
This is the best lip plumper I have tried and would definitely recommend. There are different shades to chose from, which ever you like best. It does the job and it’s affordable for people. I like that it leave my lips bigger and luscious 4 out of 5 for this one!
Esme D.
Buford, GA
This product was amazing and definitely worth the price! Although I’m not sure they still have this product available because I can’t seem to find it at my local beauty store anymore. But it did exactly as promised and it didn’t sting so much like most products.
Lacy P.
Friona, TX
I love the way this product works for me. It is a good value for a great product. Some plump serums burn my lips and this one did not. I was very impressed with how long it lasts. I would definitely buy this product again.
Mabel L.
A like a lot of maybelline products, this one I like the color ,it moisturizer your lips not to little not tu much but it came off very easily. That was my experience. But if you wanted used not for all day it is very nice
Laura R.
Duncan
I have very small lips and not very cofindent. But after the first use I could not believe the results. I will definitely be buying more the packaging and price are what caught my eye. It's a great value for the price. I will definitely be getting more.
Liandra O.
It felt pretty nice, a tiny bit sticky but nothing that I couldn't deal with, It did plump my lips a decent bit but it didn't last that long, maybe 2 hours max for me. I purchased it at Walgreens just to try it out, I'd say try it if you're looking for a decent plumper it's good just not that long lasting for me.
Christa C.
Red Bluff
i really like it
Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper it had great color and coverage and i could actually feel it working ..i recommend it to almost everybody i see using anything else
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.