BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Natasha T.
Brookline, NH
This product is okay but not the best. It plumped the lips a little bit not much. And the plumping dies not last long. This is very easy to apply, all you do is apply it to your lips like a lipgloss and let it sit. The packaging is very cool and unique. I don't think I would recommend this product. But it is very affordable so you could try it for yourself if you are interested!
Jeanie H.
Branford, FL
Since I wasn't blessed with beautiful, plump lips naturally, when I want that sensual look, I reach for my Maybelline Lip Plumper Extreme, Xtremely Sheer. I apply the plumper, wait a couple of minutes for the tingling sensation, watch as the magic happens, and then apply my chosen Maybelline lip color as a top coat. This gives me a natural look, with a great result every time!
Haylee P.
Wellesley, MA
This specific lip product is definitely my go to! I would 110% recommend this.  I've bought this product at Ulta Beauty. This product is long lasting and efficient. I have been using this for over a year now. Whenever I see this produce wether it's on a shelf or online, i buy it right away.
Tela I.
Mesa, AZ
I'm not sure how I feel about this lip plumper. I like the color and felt it worked better as a regular gloss rather than for a plumping effect. I didn't notice much of a difference in the size of my lips. It's goes on smooth but it did get a little sticky after a while which I didn't like. I like how it didn't burn like some lip plumper do. Overall, I don't think I would repurchase this product.
Ellen R.
Elizabethton, TN
Have you ever looked at a magazine or seen on TV that perfect set of lips and wanted that??The fullness the glossy with out going over board.This will last too, this want fade away, it want leave you like your naked ether!.This works great to put on and add a little color then top it off with this, and there you have it..You have the prefect lips...You'll feel like you could rule the world and have the perfected lips doing it too...
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
This looks great alone or over lipstick. I bought mine at Walmart and like the price. It's easy to use, right over lipstick. I enjoy the packaging. I'd buy it again and recommend it to anyone who wants fuller looking lips.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
These did well to actually make my lip appear more voluminous. what i like was that it paints smooth and thick where the formula doesn't feather or chap. the finish is glossy and the slim design of the tube is convenient for carrying in your purse on the go.
Zoey R.
This would make a decent lip gloss, but doesn't really provide a noticeable 'plumping' effect. It did make my lips a bit smoother looking, but any lip gloss can do that. The smell was alright (not overly chemical, but not pleasant either). I think the packaging could be better, as the lip gloss does spread into the cap. Maybe a traditional wand applicator would be more effective than the squeeze tube. Overall it's a decent product, bit I wouldn't repurchase.
Sara K.
! I've tried plumpers before and they are excellent additions to any make up routine. However, Maybelline, this time you left me underwhelmed and disappointed. There was a gentle tingling feeling upon application, but I'm afraid that was all I got out of it. There was no plumping to be had of any kind. Using words like Extreme and XL...gives me the impression that im going to definitely see a big difference in my pre-app and my post-app, sadly I did not. That is not to say this is not a good company, but I wouldn't recommend this particular product to anyone and I will not be repurchasing it in the future
gloria m.
Bronx, NY
Traducir
This is an average product. I bought it in Born With It while on a pale gloss kick, and the pigmentation is decent, very sheer but still noticeable on my dark pink lips.

As a plumper, it's not miraculous but I do notice that it fills out some of the creases in my lips. It doesn't dry out my lips the way other cheap plumping products have. This might work as an everyday product for someone with pronounced creases in their lips.

The dealbreaker is how it feels as it starts to wear off, which happens within an hour - I don't know what it is about the formula, but it gets unpleasantly gritty! Combined with the weird chemical menthol taste of the plumper, it's like I have a mixture of Vaseline and Gold Bond on my lips. I will use up what I have, but won't repurchase.
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.