BY MAYBELLINE

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love using the this lip plumper, not every day, but when I'm feeling it I will. It makes my lips beautiful and I love it. " in 702 reviews
Kimberly E.
I apply the lip plumper at the beginningof my makeup routine, so that it has time to take effect and save my lipstick and lip liner for my last steps. The product starts as a tingly sensation and does last a few hours.
Esme D.
Buford, GA
This product was amazing and definitely worth the price! Although I’m not sure they still have this product available because I can’t seem to find it at my local beauty store anymore. But it did exactly as promised and it didn’t sting so much like most products.
Sally B.
Purchased at: Amazon
It’s a nice lipgloss, but it does not really help you to plump you lips. It is not sticky and although as a nice smell. Futhermore the price is ok for a lipgloss, but due to the Fakt that I expect more from it, then just flossing my lips I only gave three stars.
jennifer t.
I like it a lot didn't have a chemical small to it, when I applied it the texture was ok but the main thing is all about how plumper your lips get this was my first time using a lip plumper I really loved how my lips looked
Kara H.
Foristell , MO
It is was ok... not much plumping and kinda smelled funny. ☹️ It was sad because one of my friend said it was amazing, it’s so funny how some Products work for some people but not others. I would not buy again but it was pretty cheap so see if it works for you.🙏🏻
Kim M.
Purchased at: Macy's
Can’t go wrong with maybelline anything! I Was very happy with the look of my lips after using this. Though maybelline can be on pricier side, their products are always good quality and worth it! Would recommend to others !
navpreet k.
morrisville, NC
Very affordable! For the value quality is great for drugstore product i only bought it once when it came out it last long time i loved it as my go to lip plumper i will recommend this to my friends who are beauty on budget
Mabel L.
A like a lot of maybelline products, this one I like the color ,it moisturizer your lips not to little not tu much but it came off very easily. That was my experience. But if you wanted used not for all day it is very nice
Brandi C.
Odenton
This is a great product to use it makes you lips feel full and beautiful . It is affordable and this is a must try lip plumper. I give this product 5 stars. And it’s by a great company. You won’t regret trying this product
Liandra O.
It felt pretty nice, a tiny bit sticky but nothing that I couldn't deal with, It did plump my lips a decent bit but it didn't last that long, maybe 2 hours max for me. I purchased it at Walgreens just to try it out, I'd say try it if you're looking for a decent plumper it's good just not that long lasting for me.
Mon B.
brooklyn
Should I use this one or buy a more expensive product? Like how does it compare?lip plumpers I have thin lips...helppppp
LEAR43094 CORAIMA P.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?