BY MAYBELLINE

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Amazon*
  • "I love using the this lip plumper, not every day, but when I'm feeling it I will. It makes my lips beautiful and I love it. " in 702 reviews
Jeannet G.
la joya
This product is absolutely amazing at plumbing you’re lips and is very long lasting making your lips really nice and full. Completely affordable and not expensive at all, I would most definitely buy this product again
Stephanie D.
Pasadena
I would recommend the maybelline volume XI because it make you lip really plump if you have little lip but it’s not that long lasting and yes it did meet my expectation . I would recommend it to other so my can try it.
miracle t.
Makes my lips look fuller and and great for when you want to go out the weekend or whenever and it dosent have a big glossy look but it has your lips looking fuller and sets your face off
Ashleigh N.
Benson, NC
This definitely adds a voluptuous touch. Lasts long enough for what it's intended. Purchased from Walmart. Cute packaging. First time user of this product. Will consider purchasing again!
Kimberly P.
Apple Valley , CA
It worked really well! It kept my lips plumped. I’d definitely recommend this to everyone. This product was so easy to apply and the pricing was not bad. I purchased this at Target.
Chloe E.
Austin, TX
I've ALWAYS been super self consistent about my small lips, and hated the idea of having to put plumper on.. but maybelline has done a wonderful job concocting the perfect light gloss. Can't go a day without it!!
Monika P.
Buffalo
I was happy that it plumped up my lips but unfortunately it didn't last long and for the price I paid I at least expect plump lips for a few hours not a few min.. Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
Abigail G.
It gave me a tingly feeling as most lip plumbers do, but it went away fast and had a decent lasting effect. For being affordable and a drug store product it worked better than expected.
Erin B.
Checotah, OK
Very nice product. Easy to apply and works great. Made my lips look full and glossy. I will continue to use this product as it worked amazing for me. Definitely recommend to anyone who needs a little extra lip plump
wendi W.
United States
Maybelline always makes a great lip product, And a cheaper alternative to the other lip plumper! It's super easy to apples, great packaging, and long lasting. Definitely a repeat user!
Mon B.
brooklyn
Should I use this one or buy a more expensive product? Like how does it compare?lip plumpers I have thin lips...helppppp
LEAR43094 CORAIMA P.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?