BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Jessica W.
I absolutely love this lip plumper and the color is perfect for me! You can't go wrong with this!
Dalquiris😋 S.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this product and its super easy to use although I don’t use it so often but I recommend it
Fabiola D.
Portland, OR
For me it really didn't seem to do nothing nice on my lips. In fact they was more try than usual
Jamie M.
Portland
This is a good fast wearing one ! It's worth the price and defiantly a easy put on and everything
Brittany S.
Mount Washington
This item is ok. I don’t think it is the best I have used but for the price I would buy it again.
Meyling M.
Jacksonville, Fl
I love your applicator, it's accessible, it lasts me all day and covers a lot and love the color
Massiel A.
Providence , RI
I like the way my lip looks with this lipsticks The volume on my lips awesome and its good price
Tiffany W.
My top lip is much thinner than my bottom - used this and it made a world of difference! Love it
Diana L.
New Rochelle
This lip plumper didn’t really work. It just made my lips really dehydrated. Done recommend this.
Sharon H.
Mc Leansville, NC
Love all Maybelline products but really enjoyed this is one and made my lips fuller and luscious!
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.