BY MAYBELLINE #11 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Beatrice O.
Orange, CA
It works just fine for the price. One thing that I love the most about this product is that It lasts for long time. I recommend the product.
Isis M.
Orlando, FL
Hubo que me vaya al hospital a que me vaya al hospital a ver a un hombre muy ocupado en este caso en el que se vaya a la cama con mi padre me
clara d.
Seduccion lip plumper is one of my favorites. It leaves me a sensual lips, the color is mantioene for hours and I love its variety of colors.
Kim P.
This product is great. The first time I used it I got a lot of compliments on it. People said I looked different but couldn't figure it out.
Kaylee W.
liberty
I love this!! I’ve only used it once though. I recommend to use it!!!Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper.Its a good product.
Madi C.
Did show results but felt slightly uncomfortable on the lips. Better than many products I have tried. A visual change di happen so 4/5 stars!
Jessica v.
Glen spey, NY
This product is amazing. You can go wrong with the company they male so many good things. This is one of there best products i really love it
Brenna C.
Not a fan of the formula. Uncomfortable on the lips. I would not purchase this product again since I could find others that just work better.
Celia A.
Sun valley, Ca
I love this lip plumber it makes my lips look naturally plump and Pink and thick. I love this look it gives me and the compliments i receive
Rhinanon T.
Mesa, AZ
I went from using Victoria secrets extreme lip plumper to this, and it can’t tell a difference. The sting was to be expected but not disired.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.