BY MAYBELLINE

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love using the this lip plumper, not every day, but when I'm feeling it I will. It makes my lips beautiful and I love it. " in 702 reviews
Chloe W.
Jacksboro
great product, although you had to re apply it throughout the day it was a very good quality gloss. it tingles just a little bit it plumped my lips nicely. i would definitely recommend it to others looking for a great lip plumper!
Diana M.
I like it cause of the stain it gives the lips, it also does a little tingle not too excessive, the packaging is a unique double sided stick and is easy to use and is not very long lasting but will get the job done, yes I would recommend to others to give it a try.
Hannah N.
This lip plumper works really well without making it apparent that you used a product. It is a really good value for what it does and is definitely one of the better lip products by Maybelline. I would definitely recommend it!
🌺Jocelyn🌺 c.
rancho viejo
I really like this product!!!!!❤️❤️❤️ I love using it before my lipstick....or any finished product And honestly I’m a lip person so I don’t recall where I bought this but price was bomb too.....
Emma H.
Euclid, OH
Absolutely love this product! I never believed in lip plumpers until i tried my friend's and i knew i had to buy one for myself. I bought mine at a local Walgreens. Super easy to use and apply. Would definitely buy again!
Jennifer V.
Rialto
Great product I really recommend these to anyone it las longenough just give a a try and you will not regretit it’s a good value and it’s Easy to apply and to used I will definitely buy it again
Alexis🌟 B.
I have a family member with smaller lips. It actually works amazingly on her. The color is like a strawberry smoothie. It goes great with a natural nude eye, or maybe if you were to be bold, hot pink, or blue! Amazing product!!
Elena D.
My lips are already plump, so using this gives it a little more attitude to them. I don’t use too much of it but I use enough to make it give it that extra plump. Would recommended someone else to use it that is in need of it!
Steph A.
Seguin
This mascara is bom from the name to the spooly I love it I like to use this one to separate each one of my little lashes works for my thin strate lashes or when I have my glamor falsies on !!
Maddie S.
Azusa, CA
I enjoyed this a lot! My friends love it too! Lip plumper is not my favorite but out of all of the other kinds I have tried so far this one is my favorite? It lasts long and is easy to apply. I definitely would buy this again
Mon B.
brooklyn
Should I use this one or buy a more expensive product? Like how does it compare?lip plumpers I have thin lips...helppppp
LEAR43094 CORAIMA P.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?