BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

Buy on Walmart*
Sarai R.
Gainesville, GA
Very great it gives your lips a very shiny look it looks very great & does help a little with chapped lips
Pues este producto nonlo he probado pero me han dicho que es muy bueno y la verdad si me gustaria probarlo
Meghan C.
Millen, GA
Leaves a slight tingle to my lips and doesn't quite give me the full effect I was hoping for upon purchase.
Abigail I.
I love this product. I can't live without it. Its so helpful with my lips. I never go anywhere without it.
Nah G.
Raleigh, NC
Just AMAZING❤️ This product has changed my life all around❤️ I feel great, I look great, it's just great☺️
Mirna S.
I didn't used this lipstick but a friend of mine used and is great for her. Is a great product for party's.
Luisa F.
Revere, MA
Maybellie es mi marca favorita de producto es fácil de usar muy bueno. Me gusta mucho y me encanta usarlo
Luisa F.
Revere, MA
Me encanta usar de esta marca deja muy bien. Resultado excelente me encanta usarlo muy buenos productos.
katalina h.
Hot Springs, AR
Worked great for me! Didnt sting too bad and looked amazing with lip stick over it! Conpletely satisfied
chloe L.
Bronx, NY
I Really Loved I will really recommend this to anybody who wants to try on new things I got it at Walmart
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.