BY MAYBELLINE #14 in Lip Plumper

• Hello! This product comes in a transparent tone or has a ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley M.
Hollywood, FL
I've been using Vivant's lip plumper for so many years, but get frustrated that I can't find it in stores so am always looking for a replacement. This lip plumper did absolutely nothing to my lips. The colors are nice, but it seemed like a normal lip gloss to me with no plumping effect.
Ashley R.
California City, CA
I've used this product before
I definitely would recommend others to try this
I seen my friends use this and I tried it out
Not pricey at all
Amazing value as well
Definitely would recommend using to others
I would definitely use this again
Suki L.
The color was great. However, the scent from the product gave me an unpleasant feeling throughout the day so I had to wipe it off. Packaging was typical. It didn't stand out that much. Since the product didn't plump my lips, I do not think it's worth the price and I will not buy it again.
Amanda M.
Las Vegas, NV
I picked this up at a major chain drug store last minute, it was pretty pricy which turned me away at first chance, I should've listened. It wore off after a 1/4 cup coffee, and anything it possibly made contact with felt sticky. Only major plus is I loved how my lips really shined and seemed filled out for the short time.
Samantha W.
Lubbock, TX
I've tried a few lip plumpers before and none of them actually seem to plump my lips including Maybelline lip plumper new york volume xl. I didn't have any success wit this product at all, it just made my lips tingle with no results. like i said though I haven't had success with ANY LIP PLUMPER though, so it could just be me.
Trevona A.
Canton, OH
i love it. it really plumped my lips and got the job done. of course it didn't last unless you put it on throughout the day. it was very easy to apply. not too expensive, it was definitely worth the buy. i really do recommend it!
Emili M.
miami, FL
los productos de esta marca son muy bueno los puedes conseguir en cualquer parte del mundo practicamebte y es una marca economica y buena siempre abra alguien en el mundo que tenga algo de ellos muy bien por ustedes exelente trabajo
Elizabeth F.
Canovanas, PR
You can use this product for feel sexy. Or beautiful lips in your. Any partyhave good pigment is cheap and good product in drugstore I have this product and excellent product do not cause allergy have a good pigment.good durabilty
Jackie M.
Troy, NY
The product was good, but I was not thrilled with the tingling sensation. The scent was nice, and the taste ok. I did not see an great difference in my lips over the 6 weeks I used this product.
Dalia G.
Silver spring , MD
This lip plumper made my lips look great and i have really really thin lips so thats saying a lot. It is pretty pricey but its no different to all the other maybelline products, i found it at CVS. I wish it would have done more for me but again i have really thin lips.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Shir Y.