BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

Maria F.
East Boston, MA

Excellent product highly recommended
Muy buena very good
Es recomendable facil y muy bueno.
So good
Cynthia H.
I really liked it . I was worth buying it ❤️❤️❤️❤️I also liked they way my lips looked with it 💄💋👅👄
Nayanne A.
Produto de ótima qualidade , super indico , maravilhoso , quero mais e mais , super ameeeeei 😍😍😍😍😍😍
Rachel Lynn M.
Washington, PA
This product is awesome!! Everytime I wear this I get a lot of compliments!! Makes you feel sexy :)
crystal v.
Homestead, FL
Really great lip plumper it make ure lips luck full and super shinny I love it great for going out
Vidhi P.
Kerrville
Love this product! It has definitely changed my life! I’d definitely recommend everyone to try it:)
Kelley W.
Asheville, NC
Very plumping. Great over lip stains and tints for a pop of color. Makes lips appear fuller longer.
Brittney C.
Hayden, AL
I like it a lot. Can not explain but just knowing I have it on makes me feel sexier for some reason
Aly G.
Mission, TX
Worka amazinf smells really good wouldnt change it dor any other lol so try it highly remcomens kt
Jasmine T.
Las Vegas, NV
Great product you can really see a difference!! The color is great and it starts working instantly
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.