BY MAYBELLINE #11 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
S D.
Brooklyn, NY
Loved the color in the bottle but it

didn't last and the plumper burned! I would use ovcasionally but definitely not my go to lipstick !!!!!
Celia A.
Sun valley, Ca
I love this lip plumber it makes my lips look naturally plump and Pink and thick. I love this look it gives me and the compliments i receive
Morgan E.
Worked just fine but I'm also not a fan of lip plumbers in general so ya. My friends seem to enjoy them 😁 these are just my thoughts though.
Beatrice O.
Orange, CA
It works just fine for the price. One thing that I love the most about this product is that It lasts for long time. I recommend the product.
Morgan J.
Carrollton, GA
It does burn a tad bit if your lips stay chapped like mine do , but it does contribute to making your lips look fuller , sexier , & bigger .
Madi C.
Did show results but felt slightly uncomfortable on the lips. Better than many products I have tried. A visual change di happen so 4/5 stars!
Nicolette L.
Waco
Love this lip plumper. My favorite drugstore one so far! The packaging isn’t super fancy but I like that I can see the product before buying.
Alis V.
Makes my lips look and fill fuller. Not only does it work well the lusciously spiced actually smells really good. So it's always a must try.
✨MUA O.
Brooklyn, NY
Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper Love! Love! Love! I have kinda small lips, definitely works for me ! Price is reasonable
LILLIANA W.
Magee, MS
i only tried this kind once but when i did i saw a great big difference for my lips it didnt taste bad and it felt as if my lips were sexier
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.