BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Brenda c.
I love this product it makes my lips feel and look young and great value if you love beautiful lips.
Maria P.
This really didn't work great for me. I felt tingling but didn't really notice any plumping going kn
jennifer a.
works great with a great shine , its a must have in your makeup bag . quick application for on the go
Pamela M.
Alanna , GA
So love this product works well highly recommend it easy to apply and it's a value love the gloss to
Brittney C.
Hayden, AL
I like it a lot. Can not explain but just knowing I have it on makes me feel sexier for some reason
Betsy S.
Elgin, IL
Fells great and makes your lips plumber, it is notable. Has a good smell and perfect for any time.
Annete P.
Oakland
I really like this product it does what it says and I love that about a product I highly recommend
Alaishia F.
Cicero, IL
Makes y lips look bigger and better. It does increase for me a big size when you outline your lips
Kelley W.
Asheville, NC
Very plumping. Great over lip stains and tints for a pop of color. Makes lips appear fuller longer.
Jeasan S.
Orlando
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.