BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Trish S.
Anderson, SC
I like the color. The price was affordable. But not a favorite because I don't like the greasy feel.
Iviana m.
Fountain, CO
Omg I loveeeee this lip plumper, it gives me those Kylie Jenner lips!! Who doesn't love a good lip (:
Pamela M.
Alanna , GA
So love this product works well highly recommend it easy to apply and it's a value love the gloss to
Nadxhe L.
Denver, CO
To expensive for what it does . Really not much! I will not buy this again, it’s not worth the price
jennifer a.
works great with a great shine , its a must have in your makeup bag . quick application for on the go
Yashiramarie F.
Not my favorite, i usually don’t use the following i had received it as a gift and did not enjoy much
Robin H.
Loyall, KY
This product burned my lips after a moment or two. I had to go clean it off and pick another product.
Victória B.
SAN Ramon , CA
When I ordered I didn’t expect some nice product, but this really very good and meet my expectations
Emily F.
This made my lips look more plump! I will be trying this one again! I have thin lips and this helped
Miranda D.
I liked this pretty good. Lasted longer to be a cheaper product. Needs more variety of colors though.
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.