BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Naira B.
Um bom produto como os produtos da maybilline costumam ser adoro tambem e super recomendado a todos!!!
regina m.
Wise, VA
Maybeline lip plumper is a great product to fill your lips out,I would recommend it to all my friends.
Manuela L.
San Antonio, TX
I just love the product it's perfect always have love it it's was smooth and real easy to come off also
Yudelkys V.
Lawrence
This is a super awesome formula. Looks beautiful on your lips and gives you that plump most of us love
Brenda c.
I love this product it makes my lips feel and look young and great value if you love beautiful lips.
Tyler P.
Union
Honestly as much as I wanted to love this product I don't feel as though I got the results promised.
hali p.
Greenfield, IN
this product works wonders on my lips not to mention there is so many excellent colors to choose from
Pamela M.
Alanna , GA
So love this product works well highly recommend it easy to apply and it's a value love the gloss to
jennifer a.
works great with a great shine , its a must have in your makeup bag . quick application for on the go
Miranda D.
I liked this pretty good. Lasted longer to be a cheaper product. Needs more variety of colors though.
Coraima P.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Shiru Y.