BY MAYBELLINE #11 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Maryant Q.
Henrico, VA
Maybelline is the best brand, Maybelline es la mejor marca de cosméticos para mi me encanta la calidad de cada uno de sus productos y los precios
member-e2b1b
Its a really good product id recommend it to everyone if i could! It really defines your lips. Made me go from no lips to beautiful defined lips!
Tayla M.
Milwaukee, WI
I got this through a friends sampling party and I loved the way it felt on my lips but than again o only used plumper once before but I liked it
Stefanie R.
It is very very good, much idrata you lips and you leave it almost like the models, in addition to its formula is very good .... 100% recommended
JoAnn C.
Product was fine. Colors are wonderful. Didn't provide much plumping. Would try a different plumping product just not this particular one again.
Cordelia J.
It didn’t do much for me, I tried it for about 2-3 weeks and nothing much turned out of it.
alecia a.
Connecticut,manchester
i also enjoy this lip plumper alot because first i like the packaging and i also love the fullness it gives to my lips and i bought it at target
Crystal B.
San Antonio, TX
I love it at first but after awhile my lips got really dry. Maybe I'll try putting lip gloss next time because the first time I used a lip stain.
GABRIELA S.
It’s a very affordable option. It looks amazing on your lips and it doesn’t hurt your mouth. It has a very nice touch and the color is beautiful
Rayvin C.
works good. gives a lot of plump but not enough for me. i need more!!!!!!!! but for someone that doesn’t need it as much this is a good product
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.