BY MAYBELLINE

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love using the this lip plumper, not every day, but when I'm feeling it I will. It makes my lips beautiful and I love it. " in 702 reviews
Isaiah b.
Although this product did put my lips, it was very uncomfortable throughout the whole thing, I got this product at CVS. I repeatedly uses plant about 5 times although it is easy to apply and use I do not think it's worth it, so I do not recommend this product.
Fernanda D.
Wellesley, MA
I loved this! This is perfect to leave the makeup perfect and amazing! Ipthis is perfect for every places and events! I use to go to classes, gym, go out with family and friends and I never had problem with my makeup!
Metaya B.
This product was alright but not my favorite. It did plump my lips but did not last long maybe a few hours. I bought it at Walmart in my opinion the price was not overly expensive but also not worth it. I do recommend for beginners but not for everyday use.
Kathryn C.
Stratford
I love this plumper! The color is awesome, and it smells great! It lasts for a few hours. I get mine at CVS and it’s fairly priced. Super easy to apply! I’d recommend this to anyone that loves a cute plumping gloss!
Xodiana
This really to its cause when ever I put on my lips it make nice and set and really moist and what not and really good I would highly recommend to other to try this product and what not it very good for ever day use
Luz R.
sheboygan
I love this Lip Plumper. It really does make a difference when you apply it. I bought from Walgreens which is great. It's very easy to apply and it does last which I love. I would totally recommend people try it out!
Courtney G.
Perris, CA
I love Maybelline products and the lip plumper is wonderful my mom sister and myself all use it but to me I feel I am sensitive to it so I am always experimenting with different makeup.
Alexis K.
Mesa, AZ
was looking to make my lips a little bigger after trying an old product my mom had. i liked the price of this product but i am not sure if it is really effective in lip pumping. probably something that is for a picture temporarily not all night wear
Jennifer D.
Clarksville, TN
Most glosses usually make my lips dry but it did stay on really well. So that's a plus and it was really shiny made my lips feel more full and plump. I like most maybeline products. Usually pretty affordable as well
Brandie S.
Minden, LA
I love trying new beauty products. I did try this new (to me) lip plumper, because yeah....my lips need a bit of a boost and no needle is entering that territory! I've tried plumpers before and they are excellent additions to any make up routine. However, Maybelline, this time you left me underwhelmed and disappointed. There was a gentle tingling feeling upon application, but I'm afraid that was all I got out of it. There was no plumping to be had of any kind. Using words like Extreme and XL...gives me the impression that im going to definitely see a big difference in my pre-app and my post-app, sadly I did not. That is not to say this is not a good company, but I wouldn't recommend this particular product to anyone and I will not be repurchasing it in the future. ♡
Mon B.
brooklyn
Should I use this one or buy a more expensive product? Like how does it compare?lip plumpers I have thin lips...helppppp
LEAR43094 CORAIMA P.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?