BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Buy on Walmart*
Jessica G.
This lip plumper makes my lips look great. A d I love the color of it too . I love the packaging. And it comes with a affordable price.
LISA V.
CORPUS CHRISTI
I love this product!! It works amazing ❤ 5 stars!! Me and my daughter use this and will continue to purchase it. We are now satisfied.
Brenda R.
Pretty good but I've tried better. There wasn't that much product and it didn't last very long. But it was still a good product to try
trinity j.
Fairdale, WV
Very nice lip plumper, I feel like kylie jenner when using it, except I don't have lip injections and I don't have to do the challenge.
Vanessa D.
I would recommend this It feos great on my lips they feel refreshed when I apply . You could purchase this at any drug store I believe
Hailey S.
Maybeline lip plumper is my new favorite lip treat! I saw instant results and the scent is yummy! Affordable and instant gratification!
Apryl G.
Lawton
Applied nicely, looked very good for a view hours but as the day went on it became very “tacky”. Couldn’t apply lipstick on top.
Zaira G.
Lyons, KS
Im so in love with this product I'll give it 5 dates bacuase it's my favorite go to when I'm not wearing really any make up that day..
Brandalynn b.
It was good but it wasn't awesome it as well could have had better quality like it felt really cheap but it worked good it also broke.
Allie F.
It works well right away and lasts a decent amount of time for the price! Good starter for those who have never tried a plumper before!
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
Coraima P.