BY MAYBELLINE #14 in Lip Plumper

LIP GLOSS VOLUME SEDUCTION XL LIP PLUMPER

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
  • "I love using the this lip plumper, not every day, but when I'm feeling it I will. It makes my lips beautiful and I love it. " in 687 reviews
Samantha B.
This product has failed me . I honestly thought it would work, but it really didn't. Its easy to apply it just didn't plump. Im a first time user to thus product. I wouldn't buy it again maybe its because it doesn't work on my lips.
Diana l.
Awesome product . It is gentle on the lips . Last longer than expected . I’ll be honest I tried his product maybe 3-4 times. Love the value of it and the size . Goes really great with matte lipsticks
Joana B.
The product makes lips feel very smooth and soft and makes them appear to be bigger without making it look like you have gotten any work done . Very easy to apply , it glides on very smoothly .
Kelly H.
Aurora, ME
It's not one of my fav lip things from them but it's still nice, I found this at Walmart one time but haven't been able to find it again. I would try it one more time to make sure that I like it. Go out and try one yourself
Memes F.
Okeechobee
It’s not the best lip plumper in the world but it gets the job done. It smells alright and it stings a little bit. It feels more minty than stingy. I wouldn’t buy it again, but it was alright. I’d recommend it to anyone on a budget
Leilani C.
This product really works! I have had it for about four months now, the packaging is average nothing fancy. I bought mine at my local drugstore for a good price! I definitely recommend it to everyone and my friends love it as well!
Daylin M.
miami, florida
This product is excellent. I bought it about 6 months ago, it's easy to apply and it leaves an XL finish as promised. The lips look bigger and very cute. It is a product that surely would buy again.
Isis R.
Phoenix
I’ve never really loved drug store lip plumpers because I’ve always had the issue and it just feeling to oily on my lips. But this is by far the best I’ve found and I love it so much. It’s definitely worth every penny.
Diana M.
I like it cause of the stain it gives the lips, it also does a little tingle not too excessive, the packaging is a unique double sided stick and is easy to use and is not very long lasting but will get the job done, yes I would recommend to others to give it a try.
Donna B.
Valley Center, CA
This lip plumper was really nice, it’s packaging is cute & simple. The results on my lip were definitely a notice, this product makes you lips feel so good & pretty with a new pout to look awesome in.
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Are these still available for purchase?
lucia s.
lima
Quisiera saber si hay color en color nude que favorescan a pieles claras ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip
Shir Y.